Repricing Automation

Poster
onlinemerchant
Kudos: 54
starstarstarstarstar
Repricing Automation
28 Aug 2015
Our company has been using Sellery for over a year. It is, in our opinion, a "best in class" repricer.

First things first, it takes some time and commitment to setup properly.

If you want to spend 5 minutes setting up a repricer, then look at other (inferior) tools like Appeagle or RepricerExpress.

Running it in virtual mode, and testing it on a small portion of your SKUs to minimise any risk of inventory loss, while you work out your strategies, is essential.

The main benefits of the software are;

- Is it cloud based, and doesn't run on the desktop.
- It automatically calculates your full cost of sale when selling on Amazon FBA - amazon commission, fulfilment fees, and even your inbound shipping costs.

- The pricing profile are flexible, dynamic and very powerful. We prefer pricing rules / profile over algorithms used by some systems like Feedvisor and Appeagle, as we remain in complete control.

- The Smart Lists feature, allows you to filter your inventory into "buckets". The list of filters is massive - sales rank, buy boy price, inventory age, custom fields. You can then target these lists with specific pricing.

- SellerEngine have been around for a long time, as far as repricers are concerned. They are experienced and knowledgeable. They react to changes quickly, and protect their customers.

- The quality of the support is fantastic. As and when we have issues, the replies are professional and prompt. While phone support isn't the primary contact method, they are not afraid to call you to resolve the situation, when it is needed (quite rare in this sector).

In conclusion - the product and the company supporting / developing are both great. If you need a high quality repricer, and are prepared to put some work in to get the best, then Sellery is an excellent partner.
United States United States
markdeli11
Kudos: 20
Re: Repricing Automation
2 Sep 2015
Taking a % of my sales? Not in this lifetime. If they came up with a more fair pricing model, I'd be willing to give it a try. But to piggyback on my blood, sweat, and tears is greedy and audacious. I'll pay for good software, but I won't give you a % of my efforts.
United Kingdom United Kingdom
onlinemerchant
Kudos: 54
2 Sep 2015
@markdeli11 I am not a fan of % driven costs. However, what I do like about it in this instance, is it is capped at $2000 a month. That's $200,000 a sales, and then any extra is free. We're not doing as much on Amazon now, but when we did $350,000 a month, it worked out much cheaper. Every business needs to decide what tools to use, but my calculations are always driven by how much value is added. For us it was and is worth every penny we spend.
United States United States
markdeli11
Kudos: 20
2 Sep 2015
@onlinemerchant I can appreciate that they cap it, but I have a hard time believing this software can worth $24,000 per year to a seller. I can have it built for that price.
Supplier
Portland, OR United States
SellerEngine
Kudos: 27
7 Oct 2015
@markdeli11
Hi,
I appreciate your comments. Building an inhouse repricing software is a good option, however, aside from having it built, it needs servers, maintenance and developers to work around the clock to make sure everything is up and running at all times.

You can give Sellery a try with the free trial and check out it’s value. Tools like Sellery could be viewed not as an expense, but an investment in your business that should produce returns. My offer stands for a free trial for your Amazon business so if your interested in seeing how such tool can work for your business just send us an e-mail at sellery@SellerEngine.com.
Report review abuse

Xpress Lister
2nd Office
ChannelAdvisor
XSellco