SOLID COMMERCE A BIG...
Closed

Poster
gdemakos
Kudos: 79
stardim stardim stardim stardim star
SOLID COMMERCE A BIG...
5 Sep 2015
DO NOT SIGN UP WITH THEM!!!! They plant a widget to gather information and even when I canceled contract due to lack of any support and their crappy software my sales were completely gone. They override your setting in AMZN and on EBAY it took me over a month to figure out that they were in EBAY too. We had to open another AMZN account and I had to revoke their authorization on EBAY. Once I realized this my sales on EBAY went back up. Don't sign up. If you did you need to speak to a high level tech in AMZN and tell them to revoke SC. You need to go into Ebay click on site preferences and scroll down to third party authorizations and click revoke. They have cost me over 50k in lost sales weeks of trying to figure out what went wrong.

[Last edited by moderator: Inflammatory language removed from summary — 5 Sep 2015]
United States United States
Sy84
Kudos: 134
Re: SOLID COMMERCE A BIG...
21 Sep 2015
you seem so lucky to reach somebody to cancel your account. I would rename this software as SolidShxt
i am trying to cancel.
i am using their software to use the multiwarehouse function , it is NOT working and nobody is fixing. Opened a ticket on June and they say end of october. Are you completely writing new software for me
i dont understand how they stay in business.
DJ88
Kudos: 15
21 Sep 2015
@gdemakos

Hello; By chance are you able to provide any additional information on what happened with your listings and sales when using this service? For example did your listings begin getting downed on eBay as if you were ending them and putting them into unsold however it was not you? Were listings being deleted after being put up and so forth?

Any information could be a huge help to us!
gdemakos
21 Sep 2015
@Sy84

Change your card, call AMZN or go to Ebay and revoke their authorization if you have those accounts. Even if you cancel, you have to revoke their authority. They all told me that they had nothing to do with the issues. I actually emailed them an email from AMZN.
gdemakos
21 Sep 2015
@DJ88

email me at gdemakos@newzealinc.com with your number and I will call you to help you.
Sy84
Kudos: 134
22 Sep 2015
@DJ88 @gdemakos

here is my issue.
i am using this software for multiwarehouse and vendor function. That's the only reason. however once one warehouse finishes inventory, another inventory with the same items is not feeding the qty. basicly it does not switch once one warehouse or vendor sells out.
second and recent issue is that : i keep getting backorder because system is not updating qty on amazon. item qty is getting minus 3-4 and i have to go to amazon and manually do things.

i know how to cancel them ( the way you are saying ) if they can fix the second issue , i will cancel them after holiday season. i will be moving my store to another state and don't want to do too much before.
i appreciate your support @gdemakos
gdemakos
22 Sep 2015
@Sy84

Like I said, they placed an override on AMZN and EBay. Everyone time we fixed an issue another one manifested. It was a perpetual issue. The worst part was they had no clue. They still don't. I switched to Channel Advisors and starting the training tomorrow. I will repost my experience.
Viking818
Kudos: 20
29 Sep 2015
If you Revoke Authorization on your Amazon MWS page, will that prevent all the problems you are having?
gdemakos
29 Sep 2015
@Viking818

It didn't for us. We still had pricing errors, phantom pricing, shipping costs eliminated and constant pop UPS of issues.We had no choice but to open a new account. We had to convince AMZN that our account was polluted, which they saw and they ok'd a new account. The bad part is that we had to go though the whole Asin process. We only have 130k sku's out of 200k which is still being added by AMZN rep. Being that it's a new account we are on a 90 day probationary period. Our sales came back a little but SC has cost me over 50k in lost sales so far. This problem started in April and we are now almost in October. The AG should be involved because they are truly a scam operation.
Viking818
Kudos: 20
30 Sep 2015
We had numerous "phantom pricing" issues with Solid Commerce. We also had a number of item which would not list but SC could not really identify the problem,

They would then escalate to level 2 then level three and a week or two later come up with some silly CYA explanation, Ego, fine, but they would never let us know how to fix the problem.
gdemakos
30 Sep 2015
@Viking818 Like I said. They talk a good game but they suck. I am in the middle of a Channel Advisors integration So far so good. My sales rep was very helpful and brought in ate to address our unique situation. I will keep all posted.
Marina Del Ray United States
SolidCommerce
Kudos: 27
20 Oct 2015
@Viking818 Hello Viking818, We truly appreciate your feedback on our platform. We are alway striving to improve. We would love to speak with you regarding your account so that we can work to resolve any issue that you may have. Please private message us a www.solidcommerce.com. Thank You!!!
gdemakos
20 Oct 2015
@SolidCommerce ??????? really????

I had to pitch my AMZN account because they couldn't find what you guys did and start from scratch. I had to start all over again. You guys had no right to go into my Ebay account and you illegally went in there without my permission. My account is still not right...You're lucky I don't sue your co. and the scam service you offer.If you want to help me go to provalue parts account. Aaron, Lori, Jeremy and River and ask them. I sent them a thread dated where AMZN said you were still there. Your president should call me. Unless you can do this you're no help. BEWARE of their service, it's corrupted and nobody returns your call and leave you hanging.
gdemakos
1 Feb 2016
@gdemakos you're welcome
OKC United States
Cdhillery
Kudos: 36
2 Feb 2016
Dont sign year contract.. I used SC for one 1 year.. it was hard to learn, very little support after training, issues with software, shipping did not work on my computer..

For over 6 months been using SureDone and very happy with it.. They also dont make you sign year contract.. plus they have great customer support..
Report review abuse

Xpress Lister
2nd Office
ChannelAdvisor
XSellco