I love SKUBANA and spent years trying other solutions

United States United States
Kudos: 15
I love SKUBANA and spent years trying other solutions
10 Sep 2015
've been a customer of Skubana since they began, and the experience so far has been pretty remarkable. The features they offer are powerful yet intuitive, and they roll out with new functionalities on almost daily basis. The number of features they offer is pretty ridiculous actually. You would literally have to combine NetSuite + ShipStation + Teikametrics + AutoMCF + HubLogix + Shipwire to get the full scope of what they offer, and you get all this in one centralized interface for a fraction of the cost.

There are no set up fees, no signup fees, no contracts, no custom development, nothing! It's all out of the box integrations with a simple pay-as-you-go consumption model, and I can leave any time -- which I would never do because these guys and girls truly work hard to not only earn my business, but actually keep it.

Speaking of which, their customer service is top notch -- attentive, helpful, knowledgeable and readily available. They take time out of their day to show me every little corner of Skubana to ensure I get the most out of the software. That sort of hospitality and patience made me feel like I’m the favorite customer.

The whole experience has changed my view on what an e-commerce software can be, or I guess what it should be! If you are serious about selling, you owe it to yourself to try Skubana. You won't be disappointed.
United States United States
Kudos: 15
Re: I love SKUBANA and spent years trying other solutions
16 Sep 2015

I have been on the fence for the last 6 months deciding. I dropped Bonanza two weeks ago. I may go back to Big Commerce, but I still can't make up mind yet!
Report review abuse

World First
Seller Dynamics