Feedback for Channelgrabber

United Kingdom United Kingdom
Kudos: 15
Feedback for Channelgrabber
14 Sep 2015
Before i start with this review i want to say i have never given a review before. I felt i needed to leave a review for ChannelGrabber because they have simply been superb. I have been with Channelgrabber for over 2 years and the system is fantastic. The customer support is amazing. Unlike other integration systems you can just pick up the phone and speak to one of the support team members and they will help you straight away. I have tried Linnworks but i was very disappointed with the customer support i received. My business has been online for over 8 years and Channelgrabber made listing on Ebay, Amazon, Rakuten and my own store very easy to do. Picking the orders from the system works well. The one thing it was missing for us was Royal Mail FULL integration. I have spoken to Dave at Channelgrabber though and he says they are working on this as a priority. There are a lot of systems out there that charge way to much for what you get in return. Channelgrabber is a great system and it is very well priced. They even helped us through our setup with no extra charge. They were always more than happy to help.
If you wish to contact me direct then my email is:
I am more than happy to share my experiences with all inventory control systems. I have tried Linnworks, Brightpearl and StoreFeeder.
Report review abuse

World First
Seller Dynamics