Scammers are using your photos to sell cars they do not own.

Poster
whistleblow69
Kudos: 15
Scammers are using your photos to sell cars they do not own.
28 Sep 2015
Scammers are using your ebay photos to sell cars they do not own. The original owner is selling same vehicle for $34,000 but they have it for sale for only $8,500.
You need to secure the photos so only owner and potential buyers have access.

Date: Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 3:08 PM
Subject: Re:2012 Jeep Wrangler Special Edition Fully Loaded
To:

Hi,
First of all I want to thank you for your interest in my car:2012 Jeep Wrangler Special Edition Fully Loaded .The final price that I want for this car is $8,500 CAD( including shipping and handling).I sell it at this price because my husband died 3 months ago, I along with my daughter decided to sell the house and move to my parents in London,UK .I know the price is cheaper than normal on the market but i want to sell the car faster then usually and I assume that a lower price will be a good solution.Between everything that has been going on and working all day, I cannot conclude this transaction personally so I left everything prepared for the sale. The transaction will go through eBay Motors Shipping Company, they will guide us through all the process for a smooth and secure transaction.This car is in excellent working conditions,NO accidents, slightly used ,100% working and looking conditions,ONLY 81,929 km,always garaged and , it's located and registered in Canada and it has clear title.
For more photos with the car please to check this link:

jpegbay.com/gallery/004676208-.html#1

I will wait for your answer(if you are interested to buy) very soon!
Thank you and have a great day!
Dr. Anabel N Cher

2nd Office
ChannelAdvisor
XSellco
Volo