eSeller Street pay-per-use eBay Market Research

Poster
United States United States
Michelle
Kudos: 20
eSeller Street pay-per-use eBay Market Research
19 Oct 2006
Hello,

I'd like to introduce eSeller Street which offers eBay market research for the past 90 days in a convenient pay-per-use format.

Knowing the most recent eBay market prices will:

• Drive users to your listings using the best title keywords, start day/time, start price, category
  • Help you decide which inventory will make you a profit before you buy
  • Understand a new market and optimize inventory - as shown in this article.
  • Estimate your business profits so you can make plans for your future

• To perform a search, you enter your keywords and select date and category filters. Your results are shown in a full page of summary revenue, average prices, sell through rates, categories, formats, and raw listings.

One of my favorite features is the ability to research any eBay seller for just $0.25. This is the same information provided by the $16.95 to $24.95 monthly services offered by Terapeak, eBay Marketplace Research and HammerTap.

We also have free research from other sources like this traffic trends page. View this page in Internet Explorer for now because there is a known Firefox bug at the source.

We are always adding more features so please drop me a note at michelle@eSellerStreet.com if you would like to give feedback.

Warmest regards,

Michelle
    Supplier
    United States United States
    Michelle
    Kudos: 20
    Re: eSeller Street pay-per-use eBay Market Researc
    24 Oct 2006
    Hello Trevor,

Thanks for your question. I accidentally deleted your email address so I have to reply here. Sorry about that.

You asked a question about ebay.co.uk. Right now we do eBay.com only. But we can offer data for Germany fairly easily but I'll double check on the UK.

Warmest regards,

Michelle

Xpress Lister
    2nd Office
    ChannelAdvisor
    XSellco