Free service to optimize pricing, ads, pics, more: a/b test

Poster
jrbrooks27
Kudos: 29
Free service to optimize pricing, ads, pics, more: a/b test
20 Oct 2015
Hello eBayers! A small team of economists at Yale has launched a start-up to help web retailers and other businesses to answer simple questions like:
- Should I charge $7 or $8 to increase sales?
- Should I budget $16 or $21 to optimize my ads?
- Should I use logo A or B?

You may recognize this as a/b testing, a powerful statistical tool which big companies use to address these kinds of questions. We've built a web platform that democratizes a/b testing, making it available to small business owners like you!

Currently, you can use this service to optimize your shop - for free while in beta version. For more information on how it works and to see case studies (e.g., optimization leading to a $355 monthly sales increase), visit our platform:

www.whatify.com

You can comment with questions here or ask for free consultation on the website.

[Last edited: 27 Oct 2015]
United States United States
Izoflame
Kudos: 23
Re: Free service to optimize pricing, ads, pics, more: a/b t
27 Oct 2015
@jrbrooks27

Sounds like it would be a wonderfully helpful service as well as generating useful data for the developers. Too bad it doesn't seem to exist if the results of following the link you provided are anything to go by.
jrbrooks27
Kudos: 29
27 Oct 2015
@Izoflame

Whatify is still running!

Thank you for noting the error with the link; apparently, the formatting went awry. (I fixed the original post)

Whatify: www.whatify.com
Izoflame
Kudos: 23
27 Oct 2015
@jrbrooks27

Thanks, the link works now. And many thanks for monitoring the forum!

2nd Office
ChannelAdvisor
XSellco
Volo