Selling digital goods, want to be paid through Payoneer

Poster
brandseeder
Kudos: 20
Selling digital goods, want to be paid through Payoneer
7 Nov 2015
Hello, everyone! My name is Viktor, I work as a freelance graphic designer and I have a Payoneer account and a card. So far, I have received payments from freelancing websites.

Could you please let me know of a platform for selling digital goods where I can receive payments for my direct sales, something like gumroad.com and sellfy.com? I can't use these websites because they only pay via PayPal, and PayPal in my country (Macedonia) has limitations for users (I can only send funds, but I cannot receive).

So, I am looking for a platform, similar to sellfy.com where I can sell digital goods and receive payments to my Payoneer account. Could you please advise?

Thank you!

[Last edited by moderator: Made the title more descriptive — 7 Nov 2015]
Herts, England United Kingdom
Andy
Kudos: 11,616
Re: Selling digital goods, want to be paid through Payoneer
7 Nov 2015
What are the digital goods you want to sell?

If it's graphics, photos or video you could look at the stock photos sites like iStockPhoto and many others. Not sure if they can pay out to Macedonia, but worth taking a look I think.
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
Macedonia Macedonia
brandseeder
Kudos: 20
Re: Selling digital goods, want to be paid through Payoneer
7 Nov 2015
I am a graphic designer and a domain investor who makes ready-made brands with .com domains. So far, I have been working as a freelancer and clients pay for my services to my Payoneer account. I have been searching how I can sell digital media goods directly via my own website and how I can find a way to charge clients. Here are examples of some of my colleagues from other countries who make ready-made brands brandtime.com/ www.brandbucket.com/

Selro
StoreFeeder
World First
Seller Dynamics