Easy Shipping World-Wide - UK based

Yorkshire United Kingdom
Kudos: 34
Easy Shipping World-Wide - UK based
18 Nov 2015
Hello Everybody!

My name is Rebekah and I represent InXpress in Hull.

We are a local shipping company providing cost-effective rates for SMEs based in the UK.

We offer services with world-class trusted couriers such as DHL, UPS, UKMail, FedEx, TNT, etc as well as Pallet networks and Freight.

Whatever the size, whatever the destination, we can help you find a solution!

We are currently developing our eCommerce customers and wanted to offer our services to the users of WebRetailer!

So, are you a UK online seller? Do you have trouble keeping your shipping costs low? Maybe you waste a lot of your time on the phone trying to track down missing parcels? Or find it a headache trying to deal with multiple invoices from different couriers?

We can help solve all of these issues and more!

Effectively, we act as your virtual shipping manager. Everything is booked via our unique online software (or you can email us to book it for you), your delivery driver then comes and collects it from you (no more trips to the depot!) and we take care of everything else! We can even provide free shipping materials!

InXpress really do streamline your shipping processes and ensure that everything works harmoniously for you. Simply send us a message/give us a call and we will manage the issue for you, find you the best quotes and new solutions to complex logistics.

Are you exporting your goods? We advise on the documentation needed and make sure everything runs smoothly for you, as well as advising on the range of solutions available and which would be best suited for you, your products and your customers.

If you'd like any further information, please don't hesitate to ask!

I look forward to hearing from you all

World First
Seller Dynamics