Very bad experience

United States United States
Kudos: 24
stardim stardim stardim stardim star
Very bad experience
18 Nov 2015
I tried their solution for 6 months and it is not worth the time we spend on it. You have to do everything through excel sheets and there is no real automation. All promises are lies.

I asked for my service to be stopped on August 3rd and they kept billing me. When I contacted support, Lori told me that my account is not cancelled, it is "On-Hold" and they would still be charging me for not using their service. I asked her to cancel my account and they charged me another time. Then I complained and asked to cancel my account, but they pretended like they didn't know that I wanted to cancel my account despite all the emails. Then I was charged for the 3rd time, so I email and complained so they said, yeah we cancelled you account but this is the last invoice we'll charge you.

You can never get anyone on the phone. Our account rep, Steven, left the company without telling us. I kept trying to reach him to no avail. No one from the company took over his responsibilities. I actually think he jumped a sinking ship.

Beware of this company.

[Last edited: 19 Nov 2015]
Report review abuse

World First
Seller Dynamics