Ideal Software for an FBA Seller
Closed

Poster
draissam
Kudos: 36
Ideal Software for an FBA Seller
27 Dec 2015
I am an FBA seller and I would love to have a software that I could use to list my products through multiple platforms including Amazon, manage my inventory, manage my bookkeeping and manage my pricing. As far as I know, each of these features is coming in a separate software today. Please do let me know if you know of any platform that can handle as many of the features I mentioned.

Thanks,
A. Drai.
Bremen, Ga United States
DANEEN
Kudos: 62
Re: Ideal Software for an FBA Seller
5 Jan 2016
I have reviewed MULTIPLE software platforms over the years and have yet to find one myself. I have a few more I will be evaluating and I will let you know if I ever find one!

United States United States
draissam
5 Jan 2016
@DANEEN - I would be interested to know what software you have used especially for bookkeeping with Amazon.

Thanks,
A. Drai.
Bremen, Ga United States
DANEEN
Kudos: 62
5 Jan 2016
Currently just using quickbooks, RestockPro and JoeLister.
draissam
5 Jan 2016
@DANEEN
Thanks for the information!
Midlothian, VA United States
Jax Music Supply
Kudos: 2,387
7 Jan 2016
I think you might be searching for a dream unless you create a custom solution. The issues are broad and most packages tended to have started out to solve a particular problem - and do that well. The additional services provided are an outgrowth of demand and will only do the minimum required.
draissam
8 Jan 2016
@Jax Music Supply
It's not impossible to have an application that handles most of what a seller would need. I guess the most challenging functionalities any online seller would love to have in one package are bookkeeping, inventory management and repricing. Listing and shipment management is fairly simple to manage I guess.
Any thoughts?
Supplier
SamG United Kingdom
SamG
Kudos: 20
8 Jan 2016
A number of solutions from this list have the functionality you're looking for:

www.webretailer.com/categories...ement.asp?category=13#profiles

I'll refrain from promoting any in particular but hopefully this gives you somewhere to start
Sales Consultant @ ChannelGrabber
iconsignshop
Kudos: 15
18 Feb 2016
try a repricer like www.repricero.com. It will save you time changing the price of each item and get you the buybox
Supplier
Shenzhen China
ChinaDivision
Kudos: 119
18 Feb 2016
According to your description, what you need is the so called "ERP". Please let me know if you find a good ERP. THANK YOU
ChinaDivision.com - Highly customized worldwide e-commerce order fulfillment from China. No Minimum! Managing your Shipments and Inventory with one click.
France France
Mark Burch
Kudos: 51
20 Feb 2016
Take a good look at Linnworks.

Can list on multiple marketplaces in UK and overseas and has a good FBA functionality.

No system is perfect though and it is not an accounting / bookkeeping package. For me when i used it for 3 years found the accounting part the weak area in that you have to link it to another accounts system such as Sage / Quickbooks, etc.

It takes a fair bit of setting up correctly in the early days so is worth having someone help you who knows it rather than learning the hard way but overall a very powerful system.
Mark Burch
Ezi Returns - International Returns Services
Supplier
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Veeqo
Kudos: 91
22 Feb 2016
A few software options are available.

FBA Integration:
Linnworks, Veeqo, StitchLabs all have FBA integration.

Inventory and order management:
Linnworks, Veeqo, Stitchlabs all have inventory and order management.

Accounting:
Quickbooks supported by stitchlabs, xero supported by Veeqo, Veeqo is building a quickbooks integration due to be completed by June 2016.
Linnworks has no direct accounting option, so you have to pay for a third party accounting tool.

Shipping:
Veeqo has direct shipping integrations with USPS, Royalmail, Fedex, UPS etc

Linnworks uses MetaPack for shipping.

Stitchlabs uses ShipStation for shipping, extra cost for you.

Hope the information above helps.
Philippines Philippines
chiquipangan
Kudos: 23
24 Feb 2016
Try Linnworks. Its a great tool! Have you tried using virtual assistants? Nothing beats an efficient human worker to do the tedious parts of selling on Amazon and other marketplaces. There are a bunch of sites you check out for hiring online staff, upwork, freeelance and FreeeUp.com
Nottingham United Kingdom
Bigian13
Kudos: 2,310
27 Feb 2016
I would also recommend Linnworks. It works across multiple selling channels and FBA set-up is easy.

Linnworks can also be linked to both Sage and Quickbooks for accounting. ( Although it can be hard work !!)

When selling on Amazon, use a good repricer software package. We used to use MeanRepricer, which is bundled with some Linnworks packages, but have found RepricerExpress to be well worth the extra cost.

Unfortunately no solution is ideal for all online sellers so you will just have to have a good look at what is available and go for what offers you what you think you will need in the future
E-commerce , love it or hate it, that's why we are here
Supplier
London United Kingdom
fion.volocommerce
Kudos: 70
17 May 2016
I agree - it depends what you are looking to do and how you want it to work.

How are you doing it ala now @draissam?

World First
Seller Dynamics
ReplyManager
Sellware