Product is Probably Great- I may never know though
Closed

Poster
sash
Kudos: 20
starstardim stardim stardim star
Product is Probably Great- I may never know though
4 Jan 2016
I think this is the answer to my integration with Big Commerce, QB and Shipping but I am begging for support and they have emailed me and suggested I do a search to figure what I need...

It was installed on my system Dec 29th, I had a rushed training (30 minutes at most) and I am supposed to be able to figure out why things are not syncing or working. We downloaded 2 orders with the same product and they were smooth but no other sale on my site has actually synced properly.

If anyone knows of a like product to Thub/Atandra, please respond and tell me

sashley 11 at yahoo
Supplier
United States United States
mjha
Kudos: 22
Re: Product is Probably Great- I may never know though
5 Jan 2016
@sash

Sorry to hear that. Did you get a chance to submit a support ticket? Please do so team can help with it in detail.
sandrabooher
Kudos: 30
13 Sep 2016
@sash

Stay away from these people. They don't speak english and their support is the worst ever.

I can recommend something for you if you are still interested.

s
sandrabooher
Kudos: 30
16 Sep 2016
@sandrabooher What product did you end up going with?

I am curious because I moved on the Connex. Although I get the support I need, it does not have some important features,

1- Does not allow for multi user
2- Does not allow to post to the revenue account associated with the product being sold
3- System sync is very very slow

Sandra
info828
Kudos: 15
16 Sep 2016
@sandrabooher Hi, I work for Connex. Our tool does support multi-user mode. We suggest performing the set-up in single user, so you can adjust settings. We have made progress and the sync is moving faster. The sync time depends on many factors. Amazon orders take about 2 - 3 seconds to pull a single order. The revenue accounts are controlled by QB. Whatever is in your item list is what QB users. When our tool makes items, it adds a default account that you can change in QB. If you have more questions, feel free to contact us directly.
Report review abuse

StoreFeeder
World First
Seller Dynamics
ReplyManager