How to promote our business?

Poster
Shenzhen China
ChinaDivision
Kudos: 119
How to promote our business?
6 Jan 2016
Hi, I am Andy from ChinaDivision.com, a worldwide ecommerce order fulfillment company from China. Now I have some problems on how to expand our business. My main methods are :
1. Forums: there are no orde fulfillment forums, so we have to find related but not order fulfillment forums

2. Blogs: The same as the forums. But only a few bloggers are interested in guest posts, maybe we should try with another methods. Any suggestions would be appreciate.

3. SEO: I have problems in getting high quality backlinks, so any suggestions would be appreciate. (By the way, we have downloaded competitors' backlinks)

4. Reddit: Discuss with order fulfillment related community

5. Customer Referral: customers who have used our service are all speak highly of our service, so they referral our business to his/her friends.

We hope any one could give me some suggestions which is operable.

thank you

[Last edited: 6 Jan 2016]
ChinaDivision.com - Highly customized worldwide e-commerce order fulfillment from China. No Minimum! Managing your Shipments and Inventory with one click.
Herts, England United Kingdom
Andy
Kudos: 11,631
Re: How to promote our business?
8 Jan 2016
Hi Andy,

I have an observation here, I hope it's useful.

The tactics you have mentioned I associate with marketing to consumers, but your target customers are businesses.

B2B marketing tends to be more about lead generation, list building, and direct sales.

It will also depend on the type of businesses who you expect to be interested in your services. There's a big difference between own-person businesses, SMBs and enterprises.

It also depends on the service you are offering, of course. A low-cost SaaS subscription service requires a lot less trust and education (generally) than a fulfillment outsourcing service like yours.

My guess is that trying to leverage word-of-mouth (referrals etc) more is going to be the lowest cost form of marketing that fits with your business.
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
Supplier
Shenzhen China
ChinaDivision
11 Jan 2016
@Andy
Thank you Andy. But where can I find our business related forums or blogs? Of course you may tell me that searching by google with footprint. But there are no blogs or forums that are all related to our business.

thank you
ChinaDivision.com - Highly customized worldwide e-commerce order fulfillment from China. No Minimum! Managing your Shipments and Inventory with one click.
Herts, England United Kingdom
Andy
Kudos: 11,631
11 Jan 2016
There are many sites related to ecommerce. Those about importing and logistics tend to be businesses themselves or trade publications.

What do you intend to do when you find those sites? Ask them to promote your business? What will you be offering them in return?
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
Supplier
Shenzhen China
ChinaDivision
12 Jan 2016
@Andy
We can pay for them as advertising or related
Bangalore India
avinash
Kudos: 103
20 Jan 2016
Hi,
Andy. If you want to promote your business in today's digital world. I recommend you to use each of the strategy to create a solid marketing campaign which able to execute in each of the segments, If you are confused let me explain here,

Search + Display + Social + Mobile = Digital Success

You have to work on all above strategy to get best results.

Search:
Search Engine Marketing
Search Engine Optimization
Online Reputation Management
Analytics & Reporting

Display:
Pay Per Click Advertising
Content Marketing
Digital PR
YouTube Marketing

Social:
Social CRM
Social Apps and Fan Engagements
Social Media Management
Social Intelligence

Mobile:
Responsive Websites
Mobile Marketing Strategy
Mobile Advertising
Mobile Apps

Create new digital marketing campaigns that will execute across Search, Display, Social, Mobile and Video.

Please browse this presentation for reference - www.slideshare.net/OnTap-Growt...d-be-to-get-more-sales-in-2016

Here please visit for more useful information for the strategies that will design specially for the specific industry. You will get new idea's to promote your business and expand your business to your targeted locations.

ontapgrowth.com/digital-growth-management

Hope this will help. If you need specific advice on the digital marketing you can contact us - digitalmarketing@ontapgrowth.com. We are more then a happy to assist you.

Hope this will help
Supplier
Shenzhen China
ChinaDivision
28 Jan 2016
@avinash
I know all these ad channels, but normally the ads are expensive. Which are the best ad channels for us?
Bangalore India
avinash
28 Jan 2016
Hello Andy,
Yes the ad channels are some what expansive, but if we use it in proper within the well display campaign that will convert for your ROI.

The best ad channel according to my personal view for your “ eCommerce order fulfillment” website promotion:-
You will invest in Google adwords & Facebook ads.

Other option is you can create a plan for search + social. Explore the internet target and find out the need of eCommerce order fulfillment requirement through out in the Internet wit h the help of search engine optimization, social media optimization.

SEO+SMM is the best free or little online marketing investment you can done to get bigger benefits.
But it will take some time to see true results, but we can assure you that you will see improvement in your online leads.

Hope this will help.
Supplier
Shenzhen China
ChinaDivision
29 Jan 2016
@avinash
I know ROI, But it needs budget to check than optimize.
Bangalore India
avinash
29 Jan 2016
Hello @Andy,
Yes I understand the Budget issue. Then I would suggest go with:-
Search engine marketing, social media optimization.

Here is my suggestions:- May be it differ from other online marketing strategies in the internet.

First get top search keywords, which have good search volume + medium/low competition. (As now the biggest search volume keywords are very tough keywords to fight for)

But you can create a long tail keywords around it, create a new content around those long tail keywords in focus with your main search keyword.

Promote your new content in your company social media pages + join the new community, those who talking about your niche industry.

Go with the tumbler, increase your followers, follow back, ask questions , answer the questions.

Go to question answer websites, answer the issues the people facing about your niche industry, how you can help them.

Link build for your website around the targeted and long tail keywords,
Talk with the targeted customer’s website, services, that you can help them. Drop a mail in their email id, contact form.
Follow up with them.

White paper, inforgraphics, current and future statistics.

Do webinars.

All above will take some time but I am confident that you will get good leads(business inquires) fro your services or solutions.

Hope this will help
Ukraine Ukraine
tsolomnikova
Kudos: 42
19 Feb 2016
@ChinaDivision
Promoting a business is an ongoing challenge for small businesses.
1.Have you already your business profile or page up on LinkedIn, Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter? If no, make it)
2.Put videos of your product or service on YouTube.
3. Advertising on the search engines optimization (SEO)
P:S: Advice you good SEO company www.netgeron.com/
Good luck
Philippines Philippines
chiquipangan
Kudos: 23
24 Feb 2016
@ChinaDivision

Promoting your business online shouldn't be difficult since the INternet offers a lot of platforms for you to do this. Here are some things you can do.

1. Create citations on listing services.
2. Use social media.
3. Write a blog
4. Write press releases
5. SEO

Now the hard part is choosing the right services to employ for promoting your business. For example, there are a lot of SEO companies out there, so how do you know which one to use. Well you just have to look at good reviews and testimonials from other entrepreneurs. If you are looking for a good service provider for SEO, press release writing, and social media marketing, your best option is to hire expert freelancers. They can do these for you and a lot of other stuff. You just sit back, relax and see your business grow right before you know it. Or let them do the repetitive tasks that are eating your time, so you can focus more on building your business.

[Last edited: 24 Feb 2016]

World First
Seller Dynamics
ReplyManager
Sellware