The Ultimate Guide To Ecommerce Customer Retention

Poster
Anthony Baksys
Kudos: 23
The Ultimate Guide To Ecommerce Customer Retention
11 Jan 2016
Hello ecommerce professionals,

While working with many ecommerce businesses I was getting more and more questions about customer retention strategy. Is is enough to add customers reward system and send regular newsletter? Why are my customers not coming back to buy again? etc

So I dedicated my whole week for discussions with internet retailers and researches to conduct The Ultimate Guide To Ecommerce Customer Retention.

I hope you'll get valuable tips and insights for your ecommerce business.

Click here to read the article: apter.io/blog/ultimate-guide-to-ecommerce-customer-retention/

Finally, share your experience and questions about customer loyalty and retention so we can all discuss about it.

[Last edited by moderator: Fixed link — 11 Jan 2016]
Nottingham United Kingdom
Bigian13
Kudos: 2,254
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Ecommerce Customer Retention
16 Jan 2016
Customer retention is ultimately based on the product that you sell as well as the service level you provide.

For us, in our line of business, customer retention is not as important as gaining new customers. Once a customer buys one of our products, we will hopefully not see them back for a couple of years. We can offer them a discount code off their next purchase that they or their friends and family use, but this may not be used for a year or two.

If you are selling new cars then you would expect your customers to come back every 2 or 3 years. If you are selling cosmetics, you would expect them to come back every 2 or 3 months ( or every week as 'er indoors would have me believe ).

Customer retention is therefore very subjective.
E-commerce , love it or hate it, that's why we are here

Sellware
Ad-Lister
Xpress Lister
2nd Office