Love it!!

United States United States
Kudos: 18
Love it!!
19 Jan 2016
I have fallen in love with this program! It's soooo easy to use and you can really make your listings stand out from the others. You can do so much with it when it comes to designing your templates and the best part is that you don't have to have HTLM knowledge, which I don't. I have created a main template that can be used on all my listings just by changing a couple of colors which takes 2 seconds. And I can change the template whenever I want or create other templates for special listings. This program saves me a ton of time by not having to look through a bunch of templates to find the best one. And you can create more contemporary and professional looking templates. I often found the service I was with before and the ones I've researched have a lot of generic looking templates. You can also convey so much more of your brand to customers when you can create your own taglines and headers. Anyway, I can't say enough about this program. The more I work with it the more I like it. It's great! So glad I found it! I would highly recommend this to anyone.

[Last edited: 19 Jan 2016]
Report review abuse

Xpress Lister