Awesome Tool for Etsy SEO Success!

United States United States
Kudos: 18
Awesome Tool for Etsy SEO Success!
25 Jan 2016
I have been using Marmalead for about a month and a half, and it has been awesome! I was hesitant to purchase a product like this as I have had a moderate amount of success learning Etsy SEO on my own. I have read tutorials and tips, and learned a lot through trial and error. Part of our product line was flourishing! We had listings consistently rank in the top 10 out of 150k listings, but that was only a small part of our product line. No matter what I did, I couldn't get any action from (what we thought) was our best work. I decided to break down and try out Marmalead to see if I could create more organic growth with the other 75% of our products that were not currently getting much activity. Within about a week of aggressively using the tool I started seeing an uptick in views, favorites and sales for the listings I adjusted. I took listings that I thought were done for, and turned them into daily sales generators. I was impressed! Our shop has close to 200 listings, so it is going to take some time to get everything where I want it, but Marmalead has absolutely been worth the money. It has helped me learn a ton about how Etsy's search works, and it cuts tag and title research time way, way down.
Report review abuse

Xpress Lister
2nd Office