Best OMS Ever

Poster
StoneEdgePro
Kudos: 18
starstarstarstarstar
Best OMS Ever
26 Jan 2016
I've been using StoneEdge since way back when they had around 2 techs .

It's really been a love/hate relationship, but I would suggest it to anybody!

A few things though.....

1. StoneEdge PERFORMS best on PROPER hardware. You have no idea how many of my clients cry their heart out that it's too slow / buggy etc, only to see it transform into a powerhouse once they have the proper hardware, OS, MS Access etc.

2. Someone in your company should be tech/computer/access savvy if you are planning on having more than 5 users on StoneEdge

3. COMMON SENSE solves most issues.

4. Acknowledgement that software isn't perfect...neither is your spouse. You keep them both and make good of the other 99% percent.

5. Setup can take a time-span to do.... there's the initial setup, and then as you progress in the first few weeks, you'll have to set parameters as you notice them.

6. Workflow is KEY. Pay someone with experience and brains to setup your company workflow.

So why marry a non-perfect spouse? Simple. There really is no better OMS that has unlimited functionality potential, open source and doesn't cost a million bucks.

If you have a few orders, or don't need anything more than 1 feature, than by all means.... use a simple online OMS. But if you're looking to build a company platform to help you grow the way you want to....Stoneedge is the way.

One of our clients processes about 2k orders per day from 15 different channels. Rarely even see a hiccup.

That being said, their support definitely has what to be desired.

That's why I suggest you find an outside consulting/tech firm (ad: like me, or Travis) to assist you.

Again, if you have volume of orders, it will cost you ALOT more to go anywhere else.

Feel free to email me at info@stoneedgepro.com with any questions.
Spokane, WA United States
Travis Romine
Kudos: 69
Re: Best OMS Ever
18 Feb 2016
@StoneEdgePro

Couldn't agree more. I also have clients rocking with Stone Edge. The new owners have shown promise to increase functionality even further. Super excited for the future of SE!
Best regards,
Travis Romine
www.sharpcommerce.com
Report review abuse

StoreFeeder
World First
Seller Dynamics
ReplyManager