How to gain visibility while selling on Etsy?

Poster
India India
denniesbright
Kudos: 133
How to gain visibility while selling on Etsy?
30 Jan 2016
Are you an Etsy seller?
Please help me to gain visibility on Etsy search.
Orderhive is a cloud based multichannel Inventory Management Software
Herts, England - Not specified -
Andy
Kudos: 12,390
Re: How to gain visibility while selling on Etsy?
17 Feb 2016
Is this a genuine question? What's your Etsy store called?

You could try Marmalead, a tool which specializes in Etsy SEO and market research.
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
London United Kingdom
agn.lek
Kudos: 81
23 Jun 2016
Hey,

We have written a whole ebook about this topic, as many people struggle with getting sales on Etsy.

The ebook is 100% free and was elaborated with Etsy's top influencers and sellers, you can download it here

Hope that helps!
Agnie
Israel Israel
Miri
Kudos: 15
7 Sep 2017
@agn.lek

I am unable to download the free e-book.
Please help. Thanks.
Chicago, Illinois United States
c.wooters
Kudos: 97
8 Sep 2017
It all depends on your product line. In the early days, I used to sell oil paintings on Etsy...not very high volume though. And I was okay with that. Today it is dominated by private label products claiming to be handmade such as soaps, leather goods, etc. Jewelry makers definitely over represented but many people do go to Etsy to shop for Jewelry.

The key, as always, is to have a defined niche and to work that niche. I have taken online courses on Creative Live. Many people find those worthwhile, and the creator of the site does indeed provide genuine quality content. I think Tara Gentile is the most relevant speaker with respect to Etsy.

Another learning site to consider is Lynda. They are more focused on software and product development skills. I learned how to use the Rhino 3D software on Lynda and it was well worth the money. I cannot speak for the other classes.

And start reading Seth Godin. His approach may not be particularly relevant for Etsy but it is inspiring for entrepreneurs.

YMMV

[Last edited: 8 Sep 2017]

ManageByStats
StoreFeeder
xSellco 1
SellerCloud