Need software for online multichannel jewelry price manager

Poster
zhannel
Kudos: 38
Need software for online multichannel jewelry price manager
9 Feb 2016
We are in process of building a huge online retail jewelry store. I broke my head trying to find a software that would offer multichannel solution for listing on eBay, Amazon, Sears at the same time that can be integrated into existing website AND has an option for the automatic price update according to the current market gold and diamond prices. Any suggestions?
Herts, England United Kingdom
Andy
Kudos: 11,637
Re: Need software for online multichannel jewelry price mana
10 Feb 2016
@zhannel There is only one tool (that I know of) that specializes in selling jewelry online: Valigara

I don't know if they have the feature to link listing prices to market prices for gold, diamonds etc but they are the only provider who is likely to even consider building such a specific piece of functionality.

I'll drop them an email and see if they can comment here.
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
United States United States
zhannel
10 Feb 2016
@Andy Thanks a lot for the answer
Supplier
Israel Israel
Valigara
Kudos: 123
10 Feb 2016
Hi Andy,
Thank you for the link, I appreciate it a lot!

Dear @zhannel,
Thank you for your inquiry.
We at Valigara specialize in multi-channel for jewelry and diamonds industry.

Valigara platform is integrated with all channels you've mentioned, and in addition with Etsy, Bonanza and other jewelry-relevant marketplaces.
As for websites - yes, Valigara syncs with shopping carts (naturally it depends what cart your website uses).
In addition, to provide the 1-stop-shop for jewelry eCommerce, Valigara provides built-in mail marketing engine, social marketing module and wholesalers module.
Automatic price update - we provide very agile solution for pricing formulas, but not linking to gold and diamond prices. Serving many jewelry and diamond etailers, this request has never came up. Simply because of the psychological aspect of the pricing. You definitely don't wont your ring to cost $1001 because of it was automatically repriced...

Hope it helps, and please feel free to contact us with any questions!
Best regards,
Igor Nusinovich
Valigara Online Jewelry Manager
Igor Nusinovich, Co-Founder & CEO

Valigara Online Jewelry Manager
Multi-channel eCommerce for Jewelry and Diamonds
United States United States
zhannel
10 Feb 2016
@Valigara I have already contacted you guys. So hopefully everything works out well. Thank you

Xpress Lister
2nd Office
ChannelAdvisor
XSellco