How was the PROSPER show?

Herts, England United Kingdom
Kudos: 11,531
How was the PROSPER show?
12 Feb 2016
A new conference for Amazon sellers took place this week - the PROSPER show in Salt Lake City.

Did you make it there? How was the show?

It was a brand new event so would be great to hear about it. Maybe I'll make it myself next year!
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
Manila Philippines
2nd Office
Kudos: 547
Re: How was the PROSPER show?
12 Feb 2016
@Andy I hpoe you can make it next year! It's definitely worth the trip!

The show was awesome! It was one of the best shows I've ever been to. The content was very "Real" and no "Fluff" meaning, it wasn't just some speaker trying to sell their services! I believe around 700 people attended the show. It was a great experience and met a lot of really awesome people!

The panels and sessions were also closely moderated, meaning the moderator would make sure the audience got their moneys worth!

The show had a very good selection of vendors at the show. The show was "refreshing", because it wasn't like the normal shows where it has become too "corporate". The team at Propser definitely nailed it and I'm definitely looking forward to next years show!

Some pics:

[Last edited: 12 Feb 2016]
eCommerce Staffing Solutions. Expand your team with us, so your current team can focus on innovation and save up to 70% off labor costs
Los Angeles United States
Kudos: 61
14 Feb 2016

I enjoyed the show very much. The best part for me was the networking and discovering more tools and businesses that will help me expand business.
United States United States
Kudos: 34
17 Feb 2016
The Prosper Show was fantastic! It was a great turn out and we're looking forward to attending next year.

Our very own Director of Marketing and Sales was invited to speak on the repricing panel this year which was very insightful for sellers looking to use a repricer. There were a ton of Amazon sellers and speakers learning and networking. The Prosper Show delivered what it promised--- Learn, Simplify and Grow.

Appeagle gives it a 2 thumbs up!

Image source: Prosper Show Facebook
Marketing Manager at Appeagle.
Automated repricing and competitive intelligence for Amazon and eBay sellers. Get started with a free 14-day trial at

Xpress Lister
2nd Office