Multichannel !! Software with extremely poor service !!

Poster
MARKSMAN
Kudos: 15
starstardim stardim stardim star
Multichannel !! Software with extremely poor service !!
24 Feb 2016
I have a fairly good knowledge in e-commerce software and i was very happy to start my trial with Linnworks and i have decided that this can be very useful. I have started investing my time into the software to learn and ofcourse with every new software you have to give some time and need a support to understand any new things.

I have tried my best to get the support with very limited questions that i have but Linnworks support is extremly poor and lacked understanding of their own system

I have been advised to pay for Training session which cost £70+ , I explained to linnworks that i have no issue in paying this money however if i will subscribe to your system then you must refund me this money as you are advertising that we will get 3 hour free training.

Which they refused and state that they are unable to refund and they are unable teach

It looks like they are over subscribed and they dont need any new customers otherwise i dont think anyone in the world would deny such offer as it was fair on both sides.

Fair enough , Long story short

Software is good for inventory management but i doubt there is any good listing features !

It lacks basic functions like listing on multiple marketplace with single click or one simple listing. They may say it exist but believe me it is not. We have to copy multiple time and click so many button to get it done!

Many features are on Desktop version so you may have to wait for sometime before it becomes online.

I would suggest that this company must focus on customer service and improve a system till then my advise is AVOID !

[Last edited: 24 Feb 2016]
Report review abuse

Xpress Lister
2nd Office
ChannelAdvisor
XSellco