Great service for a very decen price

Poster
aviw987
Kudos: 19
starstarstarstarstar
Great service for a very decen price
2 Mar 2016
I have been working with FeedbackFive for a while now and I really like the service they offer. As most sellers on Amazon know all the items basically the whole business is based on ranking and feedback, until I started working with Feedbackfive it was very difficult, I didn't know how to ask customers to leave reviews and feedbacks and I wasn't sure whom I have already contacted and whom I did not. FeedbackFive offers you something very unique and special. It takes care of all the feedbacks requests and monitoring so you can really focus on your business. You can actually set up what time of the day they should send out the email, how long after the order was placed, if there was any problem with the order they will skip that particular order among many other cool features.

Another thing they offer is that whenever you receive a negative feedback they will email you right away to notify you so you should be able to take the necessary steps to remove it. With the very affordable pricing it is a must have for every company that sells on Amazon.
Report review abuse

ChannelAdvisor
XSellco
Volo
Selro