The best Ebay listing software currently!

Poster
YoungAmbition
Kudos: 18
starstarstarstarstar
The best Ebay listing software currently!
16 Mar 2016
I want to leave a long review but since its 5:49 A.M. PST in Los Angeles, I've got to now sleep for few hours before heading out to office.

So, just about 3 years ago, I've started my journey of E-commerce not knowing whether I was going to make money or really sell even one item.
I was so fascinated with the idea of creating income online without having to work for any bosses or companies.

It meant freedom but I had no idea how to really sell on Ebay or on any other platforms...

I have no idea how I stumbled upon "CrazyLister" but I thank God for that random find in 2015!

Its been a rough ride but I am now ready to list again on Ebay after a long pause.

Now that my suppliers are ready, Shopify store is also ready, and Ebay is the platform to start selling first!

Victor has chatted me and emailed me within 24 hours. More like within 5 minuts...

I was totally and completely shocked that I was chatting with the owner of the company. That really gave me hope that I can really make this whole E-commerce business come to reality.

CrazyLister is really easy to use for those who are quick learners, focused, and creative.

You can really customize so much to your liking and your style!

It is priced at an affordable monthly at $15 I believe.
Well I remember seeing $14.95 on Paypal monthly subscription.

So will I continue to use it?
Yes.

FINAL QUESTION:
Is it really worth the money?
YES!!! If you think your business is worth more than $15 monthly than go ahead and step out into faith.

Well I hope this review will show the world just how much I appreciate the effort and time put in by Victor and his people.

-David C.
Report review abuse

Xpress Lister
2nd Office
ChannelAdvisor
XSellco