BEST DECISION WE MADE! HUGE THANKS TO CLARE & SAM

Poster
nathan
Kudos: 21
starstarstarstarstar
BEST DECISION WE MADE! HUGE THANKS TO CLARE & SAM
21 Mar 2016
After looking for a system that we could use to make ebay selling easier I found ChannelGrabber. I first spoke to Sam Gilbert who was extreamly helpful in assisting us with our requirements. He was kind enough to take the time to show us a demo and explain all the features Channel Grabber had to offer. After a few queries we had were swiftly answered by Sam we proceeded in opening an account with Channel Grabber.

From here we was introduced to Clare Cormican who was the most helpful person you could ask for. She helped us set up everything and adjusted the invoice template to suit our labels and went through every feature, step by step to show us exactly what every feature had to offer. The help from Clare was amazing and she has always been on hand to resovle any queries we had very quickly

We have since spoke to Clare and Sam who both have checked on our progress and asked if we had any ideas on how we can improve Channel Grabber. At this stage everything is perfect for what we need and we have no idea's as of yet however if we do then I will let them know.

They offer a highly professional service and it is worth every penny to use the system they have. We can save upto 2 Hours a day in the process they have provided us with to make our selling experience on ebay, easier!

All I can say from here it was the best decision we could of made. It saves a huge amount of timem, you wouldnt believe! and I cannot thank Clare and Sam enough for the help they have offered us during our time with them

Thanks Channel Grabber! I highly recommend to anyone considering!!
United Kingdom United Kingdom
info812
Kudos: 23
Re: BEST DECISION WE MADE! HUGE THANKS TO CLARE & SAM
24 Mar 2016
@nathan Im with you on this Nathan, Sam and Clare helped me too and everything works beautifully!
United Kingdom United Kingdom
nathan
Kudos: 21
Re: BEST DECISION WE MADE! HUGE THANKS TO CLARE & SAM
24 Mar 2016
@info812 Exactly! It was incredibly helpful to have them both on board!
Report review abuse

Selro
StoreFeeder
World First
Seller Dynamics