Software that can manage 90000 listings

Poster
Pageplayer
Kudos: 29
Software that can manage 90000 listings
29 Mar 2016
What is the best software for managing 90000 ebay listings?

I'm talking 12 employees posting, bulk revising prices, descriptions, titles, relisting, allocating stock/ changing warehouse locations... and I want speed!
I don't want to hear an employee complaining how long his 4000 listing revision is taking..
Suggestions Please.

[Last edited: 29 Mar 2016]
Supplier
Manila Philippines
2nd Office
Kudos: 553
Re: Software that can manage 90000 listings
29 Mar 2016
@Pageplayer

What channels do you sell on?
eCommerce Staffing Solutions. Expand your team with us, so your current team can focus on innovation and save up to 70% off labor costs www.2ndoffice.co
United States United States
Pageplayer
29 Mar 2016
@2nd Office
Ebay mostly.. some Amazon but its manually handled on that side.
We sell over $400,000 a month on ebay @ 99.7 feedback

United States United States
Pageplayer
29 Mar 2016
Also, our current listing software is handled by our own sql database, which in turn has grown to over 150GB which makes it slow...

Supplier
Manila Philippines
2nd Office
Kudos: 553
29 Mar 2016
@Pageplayer

4,000 listings being updated at once is a lot. How long does it take currently for you guys and what software are you using? I can make some recommendations based on your feedback.
eCommerce Staffing Solutions. Expand your team with us, so your current team can focus on innovation and save up to 70% off labor costs www.2ndoffice.co
Supplier
St. Paul, Minnesota United States
Etail Solutions
Kudos: 193
29 Mar 2016
Hi Pageplayer,
This is Dan with Etail. You are experiencing a classic "growth ceiling" scenario! Mid to high volume merchants reach a point operationally where scaling and growing becomes an afterthought - because they are so focused on just keeping up with daily operations. The challenge they then face is how to solve the pain points and scale - without a direct correlation to adding more staff.
I am happy to lend my expertise to your specific situation and also provide insight into how our merchants solve these operational points, increase efficiency, and grow their business. If you'd like to chat, feel free to send me a note at dpedro@EtailSolutions.com.
Thanks,
Dan
-
Etail Solutions. Sell More Efficiently.
United Kingdom United Kingdom
AlexSurrey
Kudos: 34
5 Apr 2016
@Pageplayer M2EPro.com put co-oop on eBay with 800,000 listings ..
Herts, England United Kingdom
Andy
Kudos: 11,661
5 Apr 2016
We've removed quite a few posts from this thread, because it's against our policy for vendors to recommend their own products:

www.webretailer.com/forum/174-community-guidelines.asp

What is OK:

• A vendor to post with useful advice or offering help, without it being related to their product.
  • A non-vendor to post recommending software that they have used.

• What is not OK:

• A vendor posting to recommend the poster use their software.

• If @Pageplayer (or generally speaking, the OP in any thread) specifically wants to invite vendors to "pitch" they own products then it's OK for vendors to do that.
    Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
    Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
    Supplier
    Toronto Canada
    sonia
    Kudos: 36
    5 Apr 2016
    Hi,

Yes, we've heard from many online sellers who have experienced what you are going through. We'd be happy to share what it is they have done to manage through this problem you're encountering. There are some work arounds you can implement to handle so many listings. It's a lot of work for your employees, they way they do it now but it's very important for you to get these listed properly. I think that you'll find what our customers have done very relevant to what you need.

Contact me at sonia@Kyozou.com and I can share what our customers have done to solve this problem. I hope you'll find something you can use from their experiences.

[Last edited: 5 Apr 2016]
    Supplier
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Veeqo
    Kudos: 91
    12 Apr 2016
    Hi,
    Best options are available here:
    www.webretailer.com/categories/marketplace-management.asp
    Have a look.

ChannelAdvisor