How is Volo Commerce ?

Poster
andy5959
Kudos: 96
How is Volo Commerce ?
1 Apr 2016
Hey friends,

Can anybody here provide any information regarding Volo from the USA. Thinking about joining VOLO however I hardly see any USA seller in there reviews except UK. is there any USA Seller out there that use VOLO ? How is the experience ? and what do you paid for your volume ?
United States United States
Dejammey
Kudos: 49
Re: How is Volo Commerce ?
12 May 2016
@andy5959 I am a US user and Volo is pretty awesome. They have put a lot of time into mew and my company. Far more than the 2 other bigger e-commerce / Inventory systems we have here in the US. They are really big into moving into the US market so they are giving extra attention to us US users. I would say on average I have communications with at least 3 different Volo staff members a day. I also just got a personal email from the CEO asking me if I would be attending a trade show that Volo will be attending here in the US. I never heard from anyone but account managers from the last companies I used.

I don't want to post numbers but I would say the value you get for money is worth it. You won't find any other system that has the features that Volo has for less.

I highly recommend you joining and hope to see you on the Volo Community Hub when you join.

Feel free to ask me any other questions and when you contact Volo tell them Chad says Hi.
United States United States
andy5959
Kudos: 96
Re: How is Volo Commerce ?
14 May 2016
@Dejammey

thanks just joined them.

Xpress Lister
2nd Office
ChannelAdvisor
XSellco