How Do I cross post my listings to attract more viewers

Poster
mercyamazon763
Kudos: 80
How Do I cross post my listings to attract more viewers
2 Apr 2016
Please somebody help me

I want to know the software to use to showcase my listings so that most can be viewed by a viewer once they are on one listing, this software automatically shows them my other listings.

Which service provider does that.

Thanks

Mercy
Midlothian, VA United States
Jax Music Supply
Kudos: 2,361
Re: How Do I cross post my listings to attract more viewers
3 Apr 2016
@mercyamazon763 Cross post where? I assume you mean different marketplaces. I sell on lots of marketplaces, as well as my own websites. While I have written software to synchronize the inventory levels, I have not found a way to automate the listing process itself. All the marketplaces do things differently.
Newcastle Upon Tyne United Kingdom
mercyamazon763
3 Apr 2016
No, I mean a way to showcase other listings to be viewed when a buyer is viewing a particular item, other items am selling will be shown too.
Midlothian, VA United States
Jax Music Supply
Kudos: 2,361
3 Apr 2016
@mercyamazon763

Ok. Well, if you have your own website it should have the functionality built in as this is very common. On eBay listings, there are lots of free, scrolling listing services. I use Scrolleo. Amazon doesn't allow this type of thing. You do have the option (at least in the US) to buy ads on Amazon for your products. The ROI on Amazon ads was much better than Google in my niche. Hope this helps.
Newcastle Upon Tyne United Kingdom
mercyamazon763
3 Apr 2016
Thank you Sir for your time. Your answer helped. Cheers
Nottingham United Kingdom
Bigian13
Kudos: 2,254
5 Apr 2016
There are many free sites, Scrolleo being one, that offer this service. You simply add the code into your eBay listing.

If you go for a template design service for your eBay listings, the majority also enable you to showcase other listings.

Success can often be determined by how you can 'fine tune' the listings being shown.
E-commerce , love it or hate it, that's why we are here

Volo
Selro
StoreFeeder
World First