Crazylister Problems Unresolved

Poster
Doulos
Kudos: 15
stardim stardim stardim stardim star
Crazylister Problems Unresolved
6 Apr 2016
After trying to publish a listing that was created on CrazyLister, eight times, and receiving no help whatsoever from their staff, I gave up.

When I wrote to the tech support people they asked me to go through the same steps that I had already tried eight times, as if I was not capable of following simple instructions.

Each time I tried to publish my listing from crazylister, I was directed to link the account with my eBay account. I did this each time, but was still not able to publish my listing.

When I examined my eBay account, it showed that my eBay account was already linked to crazylister.

When I informed the crazylister staff of this, I did not get a response and was left hanging, without being able to publish my listing. I sent them screenshots and repeatedly told them that the problem was with their web site, not recognizing that my eBay account was already linked. I received no response. I think that the owners of this web site are in a european country as they do not respond during U.S. normal business hours.

I would have like to maintain a relationship with crazylister If only they would have resolved this simple issue so I could publish my listings from their site.
Supplier
Israel Israel
Victor from CrazyLister
Kudos: 20
Re: Crazylister Problems Unresolved
11 Apr 2016
@Doulos

Hey buddy!

Victor Levitin, CEO & founder of CrazyLister here.

First - My apologies for your experience!

I have checked the customer support logs, and can see that both myself and Meytal from our development department have been messaging you, offering to support you remotely via a screen share (Teamviewer).

No biggie! We must have missed each other somehow

Feel free to contact me directly with any issue via our customer support.
United Kingdom United Kingdom
EDGE
Kudos: 15
13 Nov 2016
@Victor from CrazyLister I'm having precisely the same problems and your support is woeful. All I ever get is messages telling me I can earn money and get it free plus totally oblique unhelpful comments hours after I request help.

I am still not convinced this is any better than just using ebay as normal, as so far Ive wasted hours on this. To be fair I was using Widget Chimp and their system constantly error'd out their help consisted of its not our fault and keep trying and hence looking at alternatives.
Supplier
Israel Israel
Victor from CrazyLister
Kudos: 20
15 Nov 2016
@EDGE - Hey!
Just want to make sure you got support from our team?
Report review abuse

Seller Dynamics
ReplyManager
Sellware
Ad-Lister