A Fantastic company!

Poster
kiddieskorneramazon
Kudos: 15
starstarstarstarstar
A Fantastic company!
7 Apr 2016
Order hub have really impressed me as our small business has grown. Having a simple way to process orders and deal with the dreaded VAT receipts has been a weight off our minds. Not only that but we find we have more time now than before to do other things in the office as this process has streamlined the processing of orders.

The system is easy to use and our invoices can be easily customised to advertise new products or add new information.

I'll be honest, there are cheaper companies out there that will do similar things but I found that the one-to-one help from OH has been worth every penny. Customer service goes a long way these days and I can't fault these guys at all. I've dealt with so many companies in our years of business that have promised us the world to get us to sign up and then once we're on board...you never hear from them again.

I've been contacted personally by members of the team on a number of occasions now. They ring to note any concerns, to see if we're happy, to see if WE would suggest any improvements with how we run our business. This alone is one of the main reasons that I pay for this service. Every single time, my individual queries are dealt with in a very polite and professional way. I'm made aware of updates to the system and things that they're working on.

It's a piece of mind knowing that I can contact them by email and get a response within a very short time. I have already suggested them to other sellers in forums as I have been so impressed with the service.

A fantastic company with a great team!
Report review abuse

Selro
StoreFeeder
World First
Seller Dynamics