What other platforms are there for Uk Sellers other than Eba

Poster
mercyamazon763
Kudos: 80
What other platforms are there for Uk Sellers other than Eba
13 Apr 2016
Please am new to selling.bibwill appreciate if the pros here can tell me other platforms to sell for UK sellers other than Ebay And Amazon.

Thanks

Mercy
France France
Lucas24
Kudos: 18
Re: What other platforms are there for Uk Sellers other than
13 Apr 2016
Hi @mercyamazon763

I am french seller new in the UK market and I sell in cdiscount.com for France which the leader in France outperforming Amazon. I have an excellent contact in the company who is thibault tassain, he is an account manager.
thibault tassain cdiscount.com
Regards,
Newcastle Upon Tyne United Kingdom
mercyamazon763
14 Apr 2016
@Lucas24
That's of no use for me as the site is in French and I do not understand a thing. Do they gave English version.

Thanks anyway
Nottingham United Kingdom
Bigian13
Kudos: 2,251
18 Apr 2016
@mercyamazon763

CDiscount has the back end available in both English and French and is well worth looking at.

There are loads of sites available in the UK and overseas. Suitability varies depending on what you are selling, where you are prepared to ship to, and your ability to cope with customer service in different languages.

A few that come to mind: Etsy, Gumtree, Rakuten, Game, Fruugo, CDiscount, Priceminister, Flubit, Tesco, La Redoute, Flubit, Jet, Newegg, Sears, Zalando, Trade Me, Hitmeister, your own website and a whole lot more.

If you struggle with foreign languages than obviously English 'speaking' sites are your only option unless you use a translation service such as Web Interpret or even Google Translate.

I think that @Andy will be working on a more complete list shortly.

[Last edited: 18 Apr 2016]
E-commerce , love it or hate it, that's why we are here
Newcastle Upon Tyne United Kingdom
mercyamazon763
18 Apr 2016
Thank you so much

Volo
Selro
StoreFeeder
World First