How can i start product sale in Amazon from out of USA?

Poster
Amzranked
Kudos: 99
How can i start product sale in Amazon from out of USA?
20 Apr 2016
I am professional amazon SEO expert for rank up product with keyword in amazon. so far i ranked so many product rank by keyword search. Even out of them most competitive Keyword product , Headphones Bluetooth Headphones and wireless headphones, i ranked in amazon USA and UK market. My clients are enough happy in my services.

Now i want to start sell by own. But how can i start sell in amazon.

• Is it possible to sell product in amazon from out of USA?
  • How can i take preparation?
  • What should be the necessary step i have to concentrated?
  • How much amount i have to invest in first time?
  • What should be my strategy as beginner seller?

• It will be great if any one help me to start my dream job.

Thanks
    Nottingham United Kingdom
    Bigian13
    Kudos: 2,830
    Re: How can i start product sale in Amazon from out of USA?
    26 Apr 2016
    @Amzranked

Selling on Amazon is easy, honest. Just follow these simple steps.

• Find a product or products that you can easily purchase that have a good sales turnover / high sales rank and will make you a profit taking into account other sellers prices, shipping, taxes, purchase cost, your time / labour and Amazon fees. Also allow a percentage for returns and 'faulty' items. Be aware that the lowest price shown on Amazon is not necessarily the lowest price that other sellers are prepared to sell their goods for as many use repricing software to undercut others. Alternatively if you fancy a gamble, source a unique product that you believe will sell, and if it does, be prepared for other sellers (including Amazon) to follow. Make sure that the item(s) you sell are of good quality as too many returns may result in your account being suspended. Under no circumstances sell counterfeit goods as you will be off Amazon very quickly with little or no chance of return.
  • Research your shipping costs and options.
  • Research your legal obligations in your chosen marketplace.
  • Double check the first point.
  • Open Amazon account. Make sure you have all the required paperwork available as well as a suitable bank account for the marketplaces you will be selling on. Details available through Amazon.
  • Triple check the first point.
  • Obtain initial stock or negotiate with an excellent drop shipper.
  • Optional - send products to Amazon for FBA. More chance of the 'Buy Box' and less problems with delivery / fulfilment. Also speeds up the delivery process to the customer and if shipping to European fulfilment centres opens up 5 international marketplaces. There is obviously the additional cost of shipping your item(s) to Amazon which you should include in the first point.
  • List products
  • Hope that the orders come in and make sure you dispatch them on time and that the customer receives them before time.
  • Ensure you answer all messages within 24 hours in the buyers native language, 365 days a year.

• If I am correct, in all Amazon marketplaces you now have to offer either a free returns service or a local returns address (in the marketplace country). This does not apply if using FBA.

As you do not sell or manufacture goods at the moment, the hardest part will be finding items to sell to make a profit. The amount you invest is entirely up to you, but do not go too big just in case it does not work out.

I wish you luck.
    E-commerce , love it or hate it, that's why we are here
    Bangladesh Bangladesh
    Amzranked
    Kudos: 99
    30 Apr 2016
    @Bigian13 Thanks for your such a great post. I am facing some problem on credit card. I have a international master credit card. It's provided by Our local Bank. Is it possible to open a amazon seller account through my international master credit card?
    Nottingham United Kingdom
    Bigian13
    Kudos: 2,830
    2 May 2016
    @Amzranked

It is the bank account details that are required by Amazon. Credit card details are no good if you are trying to sell on Amazon.

For more details about the requirements for adding a bank account to an Amazon account I would suggest that you search the help pages on Amazon.

Ian
    E-commerce , love it or hate it, that's why we are here

JoeLister
    StoreFeeder
    World First
    First Choice Shipping