Kudos: 15
Direct Sales - Press Release
12 Dec 2006

For Immediate Release
Date: Tuesday 12/12/2006
Telephone: 714 963 4900

Direct Sales

Fountain Valley Ca
In it's efforts to provide premium membership benefits will launch it's direct sales program. The program allows members to purchase items directly from at considerable savings and is designed specifically to offer it's members the ability to resell the selected items for profit.

The value added feature is another excellent resource offered to members. Additional benefits of the website include a massive database of government and non-government auction listings in 50 states that are updated daily, FireAuctions lasting 5 minutes long with no reserve every evening, the ability to display member posted auctions such as ebay and others, unclaimed money search, and a vast library of online auction tutorials.

Although there are many government auction websites available goes the extra mile to provide the very best resources and benefits to it's members. has been an upstanding member of the Better Business Bureau Reliability Program since 05/23/2003.

A recent feautured member testimonial reads:

Date Added: December 06, 2006
Member Joined: October 04, 2002
I bought a 1991 Jeep cherokee larado at a tow yard auction for $150.00, drove it for 9 months and sold it for $1,250.00 Reno NV is the best place ever to do this, I've been going to auctions for 10 years now and am just now getting hooked on Police I'm retired and am able to suplement my income by "flipping" cars I buy at auctions. I average a $1,000.00 profit on each car I sell.

See what other members are saying about

2nd Office