10+ e-commerce solutions on the grill

Poster
snarkypuppy
Kudos: 32
10+ e-commerce solutions on the grill
25 Apr 2016
Hello everybody,

I am currently working on a white paper benchmarking a selection of e-commerce solutions (Websphere, Hyrbis, Magento, Demandware, Intershop, ATG Oracle, PrestaShop, etc.) and in order to have an objective view of the market I have designed a survey that I am sending to e-merchants and integrators.

If you have less than 10 minutes, your participation is highly appreciated as it will allow us to provide a unique view of the e-commerce solutions market that we will detailed in our white paper available in Q2 2016 (It will be public and I will share it on the forum)

Link to the survey: svy.mk/1rerSCN

Please feel free to contact me in PM to have detailed results about the survey (when the collectors will be closed).

Thanks a lot for your participation!

Arnaud
Nottingham United Kingdom
Bigian13
Kudos: 2,245
Re: 10+ e-commerce solutions on the grill
27 Apr 2016
@snarkypuppy

Would love to fill in your survey, but as we use multiple solutions for our e-commerce strategy we are unable to do so.
E-commerce , love it or hate it, that's why we are here
France France
snarkypuppy
Kudos: 32
Re: 10+ e-commerce solutions on the grill
28 Apr 2016
@Bigian13

Hello Bigian and thank you very much for your answer!
If you use several solutions you can pick the one that you are the most familiar with and fill in the survey for that particular solution.

If you are familiar with Demandware it would be great given that I have only 6 respondants on that solution..

If you have several people able to fill in the survey where you work it would be so great!

Thanks a lot, and do not hesitate to contact me to the detailed desults in the coming weeks, they are already surprising trends coming out!

Arnaud

Volo
Selro
StoreFeeder
World First