Want to Boost Traffic on my website?
Closed

Poster
Gowebbaby
Kudos: 30
Want to Boost Traffic on my website?
28 Apr 2016
Hello all, thanks for reading my post. My concern is, I tried a lot of ways and tactics to boost the presence and traffic on my website, but every time I failed to gain relevant traffic. So, can you guys please suggest me some better ways to make my website visible and I acquire prospective customers.
Expert ECommerce Developers
Nottingham United Kingdom
Bigian13
Kudos: 2,311
Re: Want to Boost Traffic on my website?
2 May 2016
Am I the only one that finds it strange that a company that advertises 'How To Build And Drive Traffic To Your Brand' does not understand SEO and how to build and drive traffic to their brand ?

Try simple SEO.

Try Google Adwords.

Try Facebook advertising.
E-commerce , love it or hate it, that's why we are here
Herts, England United Kingdom
Andy
Kudos: 11,664
2 May 2016

Clearly they are hopeless at it!

Their geography is awful too - they are based in New York, India.

Anything to say for yourself, @Gowebbaby?
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
Nottingham United Kingdom
Bigian13
Kudos: 2,311
5 May 2016
@Andy

No reply yet ?

Guess it is 'Dropshipping for websites'

Get an enquiry, pass it on and claim a percentage. Nothing wrong with that, but when things don't work out, blame someone else, and when you need help visit the forums rather than hiring somebody you pass work onto.

Having looked at their website, emoticons are the future of everything web based, so here are a few.

The domain has been registered for 7 years, and with allegedly 3000+ projects (400 + per year) and 75+ 'in house' staff (!) that equates to a project around every 2 to 3 months per person per year. Why would you worry about traffic if you were that successful ?

Sorry, according to the signature they are 'Expert ECommerce Developers' or maybe it is their subcontractors that are.

Come on Manoj please reply !!!

'Cynical' Ian

[Last edited: 5 May 2016]
E-commerce , love it or hate it, that's why we are here
Herts, England United Kingdom
Andy
Kudos: 11,664
5 May 2016
I think it's just a cookie-cutter approach to link building, that's about ten years out of date.

They take a template forum post and just substitute in the URL to the site they are promoting. Very little thought given to it.

If that's an example of their online marketing skills they should be avoided like the plague. Their mascot is creepy too.

The funny thing is, if they had just posted on the Ads board saying who they are and what they do that would have been fine.
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
Supplier
India India
denniesbright
Kudos: 133
19 Sep 2016
Here are some suggestion I am pointing out here wish they could be helpful to you :

1) Do some good SEO works and make some good links for your domain

2) Try to improve your UI and make is easy to load(it really matters)

3) try to serve quality content for your niche. it will increase visibility of your domain in the Search engine.

4) Try to optimize social media as great as possible, now a days they are the key to drive great referral traffic they will surely helps you.

5) If you have nice budget then you can also go for the paid campaigns in adwords and also in social media.
Orderhive is a cloud based multichannel Inventory Management Software

StoreFeeder
World First
Seller Dynamics
ReplyManager