How i can sell my product online?

Poster
SHOIBA ZAREEN
Kudos: 23
How i can sell my product online?
29 Apr 2016
I want to know that how I can start selling my product online? How I can contact amazon to start selling my product on their website? I want to sell mobile accessories and I need a platform to sell this. I need detailed information regarding this. You can send your response in my email address (zareen.shoiba@gmail.com) or can contact me on 9004072022.
Herts, England United Kingdom
Andy
Kudos: 11,877
Re: How i can sell my product online?
29 Apr 2016
Hi Shoiba, welcome to the forum.

You need to register on Amazon as a seller for the site you want to sell on e.g. here's the link for Amazon.com:

www.amazon.com/gp/seller-account/mm-summary-page.html

There's a lot of information on the Amazon site to get you started.

Ecommerce is very competitive, marketplaces are the most competitive form of ecommerce, and mobile accessories are possible the most competitive product category!

Is there something unique about your mobile accessories, to differentiate you from your competitors?
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
India India
SHOIBA ZAREEN
Kudos: 23
30 Apr 2016
@Andy no there is nothing unique..could you please suggest me the items which I can sell ?
Herts, England United Kingdom
Andy
Kudos: 11,877
30 Apr 2016
You might find this post about "choosing a niche" useful:

bootstrappingecommerce.com/how...niche-for-my-new-online-store/

And you could also browse our archive of past posts on sourcing:

www.webretailer.com/lean-commerce/tag/sourcing/

Finding profitable products to sell is perhaps the biggest challenge in ecommerce, there is no easy answer.
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
Poland Poland
Maciek Waynet ecommerce agency
Kudos: 57
17 Jun 2016
@SHOIBA ZAREEN
I have a similar opinion to Andy. Consider whether you want to seriously fight for live in business by selling phone accessories. My only advice is to develop a good marketing strategy (probably expensive) and to develop value-added, which differentiate your offer on the market. Good luck, but think twice!
Waynet - effective e-commerce agency!
OpenSource development // UI/UX design // Conversion rate optimization // Comprehensive audits // Dedicated modules
Nottingham United Kingdom
Bigian13
Kudos: 2,618
22 Jun 2016
@Maciek Waynet ecommerce agency

Mobile phone accessories is one of the most competitive marketplaces going. After all the average iphone 6 case costs £0.04 in bulk from China.

Unless you can undercut the opposition or offer an easily identifiable better product then do not bother.

Sorry to be harsh.
E-commerce , love it or hate it, that's why we are here
Supplier
India India
denniesbright
Kudos: 133
30 Aug 2016
Now a days it's very easy to sell our products online. you just have to register your self on the amazon seller page. it is very easy to start selling on it.

But if you wants to be successful trader than try to sell some unique and needed thing with less competition in the marketplace.
Orderhive is a cloud based multichannel Inventory Management Software

XSellco
Volo
JoeLister
StoreFeeder