Hate it!! Garbage!!!.....well, they're helping me atm

Poster
kriffe
Kudos: 15
starstarstardim stardim star
Hate it!! Garbage!!!.....well, they're helping me atm
3 May 2016
I must admit, after posting a bad review the SixBit customer service team was all over this issue to help me. After two sessions trying to get the program to work, they really have no explanation as to why it's so slow on my computer. The final reason they gave was I needed to update my hard drives, but they admitted the performance wasn't too far off what they recommended, so I'm not sure, nor they, if this will fix it. I'm going to upgrade to solid state hard drives and see how that works. I'll post results here.

Original Post:

I had Blackthorn prior to having to swap to SixBit. I read this is the same people who produced Blackthorn. This program is absolutely the worst program I've used to date. The tech support is even worse. It takes an eternity to do anything with this program, including getting a response from the tech support. Slow, super super slow and half the time I get errors uploading or if I need to update an auction. I run 2200 auctions and if I need to do an update or price change, I get a 25% fail rate. It takes forever to open a screen, to change pages, to even open the program. Sixbit is garbage in my opinion.

[Last edited: 1 Jul 2016]
Supplier
United States United States
SixBit Software
Kudos: 71
Re: Hate it!! Garbage!!!
5 May 2016
@kriffe

I'm sorry to hear you had issues when using SixBit. We take it seriously when a user has an experience like you have had and we would like to solve the issue.

I did a little research and only found one ticket from you in the last year and it had a response in 3 minutes, so perhaps you have tickets under a different account. I also see that you had tried us a few years ago and had some issues, but I'm quite sure the speed and performance issues you were seeing then shouldn't still be occurring.

The performance you are describing isn't a common experience, so I believe this is something we can solve with a remote session. If you would still like to solve the issue, please open a support ticket and we'll set up a session to get you all straightened out.
United Kingdom United Kingdom
deutsche
Kudos: 15
Re: Hate it!! Garbage!!!
10 May 2016

kriffe wrote:

I had Blackthorn prior to having to swap to SixBit. I read this is the same people who produced Blackthorn. This program is absolutely the worst program I've used to date. The tech support is even worse. It takes an eternity to do anything with this program, including getting a response from the tech support. Slow, super super slow and half the time I get errors uploading or if I need to update an auction. I run 2200 auctions and if I need to do an update or price change, I get a 25% fail rate. It takes forever to open a screen, to change pages, to even open the program. Sixbit is garbage in my opinion.
You need a better PC, we use Sixbit to run a database of 25000+ SKUs and it's brilliant.
Report review abuse

Xpress Lister
2nd Office
ChannelAdvisor
XSellco