including feedback in listings

Poster
nivehc
Kudos: 30
including feedback in listings
15 Dec 2006
Hi does any one know of anyway of getting feedback to appear in your listing I have come across this whilst looking into some thing called Feedback ad maker for ebay, does any one have anyone have any knowledge of either this product or any others that might do the same thing, any info much apprieciated.
Herts, England United Kingdom
Andy
Kudos: 11,606
Re: including feedback in listings
16 Dec 2006
Hi nivehc,

The only one I know of (other than the one you found) is AlienFiles. It is a general ad creator so does a lot more than just add feedback to your listings.

For others reference, the FAME (Feedback Ad Maker for Ebay) website is here .
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
United Kingdom United Kingdom
nivehc
16 Dec 2006
Thanks for that Andy I'll have a look at that, do you have an opinion on which is the better of the two? if not I might just trial them both and take them for a test drive.
Regards John
Andy
16 Dec 2006
FAME isn't in our directory and I don't know the program, but it doesn't have a free trial in the normal sense, only a money-back guarantee.

AlienFiles does have a "normal" trial, so personally I would try that one first, rather than the hassle of buying and asking for money back if you don't like FAME.
nivehc
16 Dec 2006
thanks once again Andy, am I glad I found this site, I'm doing quite well already but with all this Knowledge on tap, i'm really looking forward to the new year
Andy
16 Dec 2006
I'm glad you are finding it useful.

If you could submit a review for any products you have tried, that would be appreciated.
Supplier
Kiosk2
Kudos: 70
9 Jan 2007
Dave Guindon has just launched a free tool at www.feedbackanalyzer.com

Looks good.

"Extract feedback comments for any ebay seller!
Instantly separate the positive, neutral and negative comments into separate easy-to-read tables!
Extract feedback comments from 4 different eBay sites: ebay.com, ebay.com.au, ebay.ca, ebay.co.uk
Save any feedback list in plain text (.txt), comma delimited (.csv) or web file (.html) format.
Edit any feedback list using the integrated filtering option.
Extract your own feedback comments, then use the NEW ad creator tool to create highly attractive feedback ads you can insert into your ebay auctions ... then watch your sales dramatically increase!
10 feedback ad templates pre-loaded inside the software ... right NOW! FREE! "

David

StoreFeeder
World First
Seller Dynamics
ReplyManager