Revenues Tripled In Our Second Year Using Volo

Kent United Kingdom
Chris Button
Kudos: 20
Revenues Tripled In Our Second Year Using Volo
6 May 2016
To begin my review of Volo I'd just like to say that in our many years using them in our business we have continued to grow and are constantly impressed with their system and also the new Volo vision platform. The system is very easy to use and didn't take me long to pick up at all.

I use Volo daily in my role as a data developer at Aceparts in Kent. Selling car parts we have many different products that fit more than a single vehicle and have over 780,000 listings. Volo makes it easy for me to keep this many listings easy to manage and bulk edit at anytime as well as keeping an eye on sales at all times and adjusting prices accordingly.

Whether it’s inventory, searching for parts, checking sales figures, or using the paragraph builder feature for creating listings I'm always using Volo. We have a very large volume of products and the Volo system makes it a lot easier for us to manage it all. For example, I can do listing price changes in bulk, perhaps across a brand or by percentage points, which is a massive time saver.

The Volo platform helped us to triple revenue in the second year we started to use it so we highly recommend them and they also have great and friendly customer service.

[Last edited: 6 May 2016]
Report review abuse

Xpress Lister
2nd Office