OK product, but unethical trading terms

Poster
StorageDepot
Kudos: 25
stardim stardim stardim stardim star
OK product, but unethical trading terms
10 May 2016
I used this company for just less than a year. Their re-prices works quite well, the only complaint I had was it would reprice every item in my stock. You cannot exclude items (so you pay for low priced items that don't need repricing.)

My complaint with the company is their termination procedure. I found out that I had to notify them a MONTH in advance, before the end of the years contract, in WRITING (not email, via the POST), that I wish to terminate my contract. Can you believe that? Its so backward, I would laugh if it weren't true. But, they carried on billing me and now I owe them €500.

Its an awful, unethical company that should be avoided at all costs. There are plenty of repricers and I doubt any would employ such dodgy practices.
United Kingdom United Kingdom
plumbforfun
Kudos: 15
Re: OK product, but unethical trading terms
15 May 2016
@StorageDepot HI
did they chase you for the money? did you pay, i am in the same situation, i sent my cancellation 3 days too late
United Kingdom United Kingdom
StorageDepot
Kudos: 25
15 May 2016
@StorageDepot
Hi plumbforfun.
Yes, unfortunately they did (are). I've agreed to pay half, roughly 200 euros, simply to settle the issue. I don't have the time to fight it and don't like worrying about things like this. However, it leaves me very bitter. I will persevere with as much negative publicity as possible and if I ever go to Cologne, I'll go see them. You do wonder why they have to resort to such poor business practices. Nasty nasty company. Good luck on your side.
Supplier
Germany Germany
logicsale AG
Kudos: 30
21 Jun 2016
Dear StorageDepot and plumbforfun,

Thank you for your comments on the termination procedure with logicsale. Please let us try to clarify the situation.

Before starting a contract with us, it's always pointed out our cancellation process that must be due with notice via post 30 days in advance before the contract renewal. Additionally, once you accept the contract you are also accepting the GTC which include the whole termination process again.

You have been informed about the contract details several times and we, unfortunately, cannot make exceptions for each client.

We have this process set in place only to ensure the best quality and service for our customers. We do not mean to be deceptive about it anyhow. We really do wish you the best with your future endeavors.

Best regards,
logicsale
Report review abuse

World First
Seller Dynamics
ReplyManager
Sellware