Sign Posts for Traffic to Your Product Videos & Demo's

United Kingdom United Kingdom
Kudos: 18
Sign Posts for Traffic to Your Product Videos & Demo's
11 May 2016
I had been searching high and low for a designer template for my shop listings on eBay for months. Luckily for me I found CrazyLister for drag and drop templates that I could use within my listings both private and business.

I wanted a professional look where I could add social links, clickable pictures but more importantly my product videos from YouTube.

Since using CrazyLister my sales have increased as potential customers can find me on all the social media websites which brings more customers to my door and we all want new custom!

It's so easy to use with the drag and drop system, training videos to help and a fantastic support network which you are not waiting days for a reply.

You can choose from lots of templates so you can have a different template depending on your listings, or the same throughout. You actually become your own designer without all the extra costs of getting a designer and paying for changes after the template has been made.

If you make changes in Youtube they automatically change inside your listings which saves you time and effort, plus you can move things about the pages and either copy the html code or go straight to your listing that you want to upgrade within CrazyLister.

This was an absolute must for me. Anything that saves time, effort and employing or paying for extra work to be done has my vote!

It's absolutely fantastic for anyone starting their new venture on eBay or the established business seller.

[Last edited by moderator: Removed affiliate link — 11 May 2016]
Report review abuse

World First