these guys are a group of misfits.
Closed

Poster
fullbins
Kudos: 104
stardim stardim stardim stardim star
these guys are a group of misfits.
15 May 2016
over promise under achieve. Support is terrible at best. Stay as far away as possible. They won't be around long unless they keep hooking suckers. I was one but no longer.
United States United States
Vincent Tamer
Kudos: 15
Re: these guys are a group of misfits.
23 May 2016
@fullbins

Did you switch to a different channel management tool? I too use SureDone and I would like a way out that works with the mountain of data I have input into the software!
fullbins
23 May 2016
currently looking at Sellbrite. I thought that I would go for it and get with ChannelAdvisor but the reviews I read say that their system is now old and cumbersome. I am attending CES4 and hope to find out a new sytem. I am using SkuVault which is very helpful but not a listing tool.
Jefe
Kudos: 57
1 Jun 2016
@fullbins Did you find a suitable alternative?
Jefe
1 Jun 2016
@fullbins I left ChannelAdvisor as they too promise the world and don't deliver. It's a huge, cumbersome, antiquated and EXPENSIVE system. My first year was $18K and the second year was $15K. Oh, and don't expect them to remind you about your contract renewal coming up. If they don't get 60 days notice, you get auto renewed and they will NOT budge. You can try and get out of it, then their highly paid legal team steps in to ensure they have you for the duration. I can't stress enough how poor of an experience I had with them. They also take 1% after you reach around 80K in sales.

[Last edited: 1 Jun 2016]
fullbins
1 Jun 2016
I am looking int Sellbrite which has come a long way in 6 months I watched several videos and it also seems very user friendly. Also the price is very affordable.
Jefe
1 Jun 2016
@fullbins Thanks. Yeah, I like what I see, but no Jet and no API access, so that's a deal breaker for me. I will keep them on my radar...Thank you.
fullbins
22 Sep 2016
@Vincent Tamer

Started using SkuVault. Although does not help with listing. I use flat files to get my items up with the same sku's. It is mostlikely a bit more work than needed. Looks like Sellbrite is a much better way to go.
Report review abuse

2nd Office
ChannelAdvisor
XSellco
Volo