Critique my online store?

Poster
filburt_turtle
Kudos: 27
Critique my online store?
16 May 2016
Hi All!

I was wondering if anyone had any feedback of critiques on my wall art store www.wallii.com. I would be really happy to hear it!
Nottingham United Kingdom
Bigian13
Kudos: 2,251
Re: Critique my online store?
17 May 2016
@filburt_turtle

Please do not take this the wrong way, but despite your site being functional, your home page does not make me want to dig too much further into it.

You are selling wall art which should be noticed, but nothing on the home page jumps out and says 'buy me'.

I have to admit that I am not familiar with Venus Themes for Magento, but if you could put category titles underneath the images instead of overlaying them it would make the images stand out a lot more.

Some of your product images are smaller than the title on the individual product pages.

Get your images sorted so they really stand out. Add a slideshow (and some colour) to your homepage to draw the eye in and you will be onto a winner.
E-commerce , love it or hate it, that's why we are here
United States United States
filburt_turtle
Kudos: 27
Re: Critique my online store?
18 May 2016
@Bigian13 Thanks Bigian! The feedback is well appreciate and I don't take offense at all, good critical commentary is always welcome. I've always been on the fence about the overlays on the images and I'll make sure to change those in the coming days

Thanks again!

Seller Dynamics
ReplyManager
Sellware
Ad-Lister