Listing Factory - With 1 Year FREE Image Hosting
Closed

Poster
United States United States
AuctionListingCreator.com
Kudos: 110
Listing Factory - With 1 Year FREE Image Hosting
3 Jan 2007
Listing Factory has just been released to the public.

A FREE 1 Year 15MB Image Hosting FTP Account is offered as a courtesy to all that purchase the license for the full software. Typically $60 Value
Visit www.auctionlistingcreator.com to download a FREE trial preview

With Listing Factory you can:

-Choose from a selection of professionally designed listing templates or create one from scratch.
-Add unlimited images to your auction listings with no per-image fees.
-Automatically prepare, upload and insert auction photos into listing descriptions.
-Save listing policies into presets for easy insertion into auctions.
-What You See Is What You Get (WYSIWYG) interface allows you to edit every aspect of the listing description with ease.
-Save and Load listing templates for future use.
-Save and Load listing projects to local disk for further editing.
-Automatically prepare and output final HTML code required for inserting into eBay's auction description section without any manual coding or manual image uploading.
-Manage uploaded listings with the internal listing manager. No need to learn how to use external FTP Client software.

Visit www.auctionlistingcreator.com for more details and a 30-Day trial download. If you would like to test the free Image hosting account please contact me direct through the contact us page and I will issue a FREE full license with a 10 day expiration along with a FREE image hosting account so you may test the software fully without the trial limitations. Please provide First and Last name and an email address via the contact us page on the website to have a license file sent to you.

If you already have access to an FTP account you may test the all features of the Trial Version for 30 Days. Or you may contact me for details on the free image hosting FTP account.

Thank You for your interest.

[Last edited: 3 Jan 2007]
Supplier
Now More Space and Special Pricing Untill Feb28
10 Feb 2007
Listing Factory now comes with 100MB Of FREE Courtesy Image Hosting (Previously only 15MB. Now More)

Special pricing untill FEB 28th for $29.95 (Reg $35.00)

Buy it Today!

www.auctionlistingcreator.com/purchase.html
Florida United States
blackstar
Kudos: 334
Re: Listing Factory - With 1 Year FREE Image Hosti
15 Feb 2007
ok...so how is this any different than Auctiva?
United Kingdom United Kingdom
hulk2009
Kudos: 85
Re: Listing Factory - With 1 Year FREE Image Hosting
1 Mar 2009
Listing Factory 2008 is way better than Auctiva..
1)If you use Listing Factory 2008 you can make your own template from scratch or import a premade professional auction listing template into Listing Factory 2008...
With Auctiva you can only use the template desighns they have made for you.
So if you had a snazzy flash banner made up with your ebay shop/ user name or biz name on it and wanted to incorporate it into your auction listings, Listing Factory 2008 will let you use the flash banner..
Auctiva will not.
2) If you have your own website you can use FTP to upload your auction pictures to your web hosts servers to store them for your auctions, so they will be safe and never get deleted by anyone but you.Plus there is no time limit on when they will be removed unlike on Auctiva!
3) You donot have to be connected to the internet to use Listing Factory 2008 to make/design your ebay or other auction listing templates.
You always have to be connected to the internet to use Auctiva!
4)When using Listing Factory 2008 to make and upload your listing templates to ebay you donot have advertising anywhere on your auction listing templates during the auction..If you use Auctiva to make/list your auctions they always include their name somewhere on your/there,s template as advertising.
So with Listing Factory 2008 your template look professionally made ie no adverts..
5)With Listing Factory 2008 you have an unlimited number of possible template designs possible....With Auctiva you are limited to the templates they let you use.
6)If you use Listing Factory 2008 you will have a unique one of a kind template that you designed and made.No one else on ebay will have an auction that looks like yours.With Listing Factoery 20008 your ebay auctions look will be one of a kind.
Where as with Auctiva your auction will lok the same as thousands of other sellers auction pages.Boring
Those are just a few of the points of using Listing Factory instead of other auction listing software such as Auctiva that I could think of in a short time.
I have nothing to do with the sellers/makers of either Listing Factory 2008 or Auctiva. I'm just an ebay user.

[Last edited: 1 Mar 2009]
Supplier
9 Jun 2009
We are currently running a special discount to all Auctiva users that wish to leave Auctiva due to their new pricing structure.

Discount Offer Link
Please visit: www.auctionlistingcreator.com/...urchase_2136546.html?OfferID=1

Anyone can take advantage of the offer, no Auctiva account required at the moment.
wildapple
Kudos: 15
18 Jun 2009
had a complaint about Listing Factory service, problem resolved, I am very happy and can highly recommend this software...............

[Last edited: 19 Jun 2009]
Italy Italy
e2bworld
23 Jun 2009
Hello.
I'm an italian ebay seller and i use Listing Factory 2008 since 6 months to create my auction. I use it only to create description and then i copy ebay html and i paste on ebay sell page.

Since 2 days there is a big problem on listing factory. First of all the connection to Listing Factory Hosting service doesn't work anymore. I changed server where i upload my auction text but this doesn't solve the second problem: everytime i finalize an ebay auction alle the image of the auction disappear (also the background color and so a big part of text are not visible because they appear black on black).
This problem involve also all the auction that i have on ebay since months. Since 2 days also the old auction has no more picture and so all my customers cant read well and can't see any image of my goods. That's very very bad and i'm loosing a lot of money because of this.

i've tried to contact www.auctionlistingcreator.com customer service a lot of time but no answers. I've sent up to 6 email on 2 days... no answers...
the skype contact is always offline

I like very much the listing factory software... but what is happening is very bad and i need to solve this problem as soon as possible.
Ireland Ireland
btsparts
8 Jul 2009
HI , I am having similar problems with Listing Factory 2008 , i am getting error 2906 and error 2603 when i try to finalise listing . I have tried to contact them more than once over the last week (7 emails) but without reply , although i do like the software I am very dissapointed in the customer service. Can anybody advise me on the situation with this problem.. any help much appriciated thanks
samiamsxa
Kudos: 20
9 Jul 2009
I have been having this software for about a week and when I first got it I was completely excited HOWEVER I have been having issues since day 3 and no one has responded. Then tonight, I go to my eBay store and NONE of my pictures or layouts are up and I can't get on their website or list. I am very upset and thinking that I will open a dispute with paypal to get my money back. I have 45 days and they need to fix whatever is going on. I'm losing money.
samiamsxa
9 Jul 2009
IT's BACK UP FOR ME!
ERIC P
Re: Listing Factory - DO NOT BUY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 Sep 2009
MAYBE THIS WILL GET MY PROBLEM FIXED,, PAID 39.95 FOR THE SOFTWARE, CAN NOT CREATE A SINGLE EBAY LISTING FOR 4 DAYS !!!!!!!!!!! I AM AN EBAY POWER SELLER SO THOUGHT THIS SOFTWARE WOULD BE GOOD,,,, WHEN TRY TO FINALIZE AND UPLOAD IT SAYS CAN NOT LOCATE OR UPLOAD IMAGE, HAVE SENT MULTIPLE EMAILS TO CUSTOMER SERVICE,,, ONLY RESPONSE I GOT WAS THAT MAYBE MY EMAILS WENT TO SPAM FOLDER, GET REAL,, EITHER FIX MY PROB OR REFUND THE MONEY,,,,,,, SO FAR YOUR SOFTWARE IS A RIP OFF, SO WHERE IS MY 30 DAY MONEYBACK?????????
ERIC P
1 Sep 2009

ERIC P wrote:

MAYBE THIS WILL GET MY PROBLEM FIXED,, PAID 39.95 FOR THE SOFTWARE, CAN NOT CREATE A SINGLE EBAY LISTING FOR 4 DAYS !!!!!!!!!!! I AM AN EBAY POWER SELLER SO THOUGHT THIS SOFTWARE WOULD BE GOOD,,,, WHEN TRY TO FINALIZE AND UPLOAD IT SAYS CAN NOT LOCATE OR UPLOAD IMAGE, HAVE SENT MULTIPLE EMAILS TO CUSTOMER SERVICE,,, ONLY RESPONSE I GOT WAS THAT MAYBE MY EMAILS WENT TO SPAM FOLDER, GET REAL,, EITHER FIX MY PROB OR REFUND THE MONEY,,,,,,, SO FAR YOUR SOFTWARE IS A RIP OFF, SO WHERE IS MY 30 DAY MONEYBACK?????????
STILL NO HELP FROM PRODUCT SELLER.............. CAN NOT EVEN USE HIS SOFTWARE THE WAY IT IS INTENDED TO USE, WILL NOT SOLVE PROBLEM OR ANSWER EMAILS ................................

AT THIS POINT REFUND ME, AND I WILL GO BACK TO Vendio.............
Supplier
7 Sep 2009
Hi Eric,

I'm sorry the software is giving you a hard time, refund of course is not a problem but I'd love to solve the problem for you.

Can you please provide more details on the problem you are having regarding "WHEN TRY TO FINALIZE AND UPLOAD IT SAYS CAN NOT LOCATE OR UPLOAD IMAGE"

Does it give you a specific error number?

Please contact me at support@auctionlistingcreator.com
And I'll look into the problem for you right away.

Thank You!

Sincerely,

Art
SteveJ
Kudos: 25
16 Sep 2009
I to registered the pro version only to have it report loads of errors. The wizard fall’s over every time I use it. I managed to manually write some listings and upload them. But now the thing won’t let me upload anymore listings!. I have sent several emails to their support email with both the online help system and directly from my inbox but you guessed it no response at all.

I too am very disappointed!. On the face of it the software looks good but

IT DOESN’T WORK PROPERLY!

Auction Listing Creator please fix it or give me my money back!

I look forward to hearing from you….

[Last edited: 16 Sep 2009]
Brianb
Kudos: 170
19 Sep 2009
Hi

I have also used this software for a few weeks and have discovered a few bugs.

1) I cant delete old saved projects, they just reappear over and over...and over again. Hugely annoying.
2) I can't list anything at 99p (non insertion fee level)

I wish I could get a reply from the "people" that sold this software. I am getting this sinking feeling everytime I use it now, especially after reading the posts in this thread

Sort it out people, I am getting very angry.

ChannelAdvisor
XSellco
Volo
Selro