Listing Factory - With 1 Year FREE Image Hosting
Closed

Poster
SteveJ
Kudos: 25
Re: Listing Factory - With 1 Year FREE Image Hosting
1 Oct 2009
Still no contact from Auction Listing Creator support. I have sent many more emails but have not heard a dickey bird.

The only thing left for me is to get my money back through Paypal. What a shame!

I’m off to file a dispute!
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Brianb
Kudos: 170
6 Oct 2009
It's me again.

I am still waiting for a reply to my problems IE Removing old listings from your server, which I no longer need. I fear that I will run out of hosting space in the near future if I am unable to remove these unwanted items.

Look guys this software is basically a real killer ap BUT I need a resolution to this problem. I appreciate that there are technical issues and I sincerely hope that you are working on them. It would be nice and very reassuring if you would atleast acknowledge my problem. I just feel in total limbo this end.

Please respond.
SteveJ
6 Oct 2009
To delete old listings from the server you go to:-

1) Saved Projects
2) Uploaded Listings (If there is more than one server setup select the relevant one)
3) Click one on the listing project you want to delete to highlight it
4) then click the delete listing button (Red Cross)
5) It will now delete your listing from the host server and you will see the deletion progress bar in the bottom right hand corner of the software

I have now had contact with Art and told him about the £0.99 bug and he is trying to fix it and will issue an update. He Thinks around a week or two...

Steve
Brianb
6 Oct 2009
SteveJ

Many thanks for your reply BUT I am doing exactly as you are stating and the old items will NOT get deleted from the server. I now have over 20 items that I simply can't delete.

The only answer can surely only come from the author. Why he/she/they just can't answer my question either here, or reply to my emails is a mystery. They are losing credibility fast.

I keep getting this error message :-

"Unhandled exception error 5641. Cannot remove the specified item because it was not found in the specified collection. Submit error report ?"

I exit the programme, re-fire it up, access my hosted listings, and ALL of the old listings are still present.

[Last edited: 6 Oct 2009]
United States United States
8122009Sarah
24 Nov 2009
I paid for 2 years of this softwear, I have been sick for over a week and I get on today trying to put some listings on and everytime I get to finalize I get error messages (error 2303) and code 553. I go to my ebay account and click on some of my listings only to find I have no pictures at all!!!!

So then I try going to the ListingFactory website and it will not come up??? I'm starting to feel like there is a scam going on, but where do I go after having this for 2 months and paying them $70 dollars for 2 years, where do I go to get my money back????

Someone with some answers please help. I had 7 listings ending today with watchers, not getting any buys because they are probably wondering if I'm still in business!!!

If I could only get my hands around someones neck right now I would relieve some stress!!!!
gonediggin
Kudos: 20
24 Nov 2009
hi Sarah, i have over 500 ebay auctions now with no pictures........i understand your frustration..........i wondered why i wasn't selling my usual 10 items a day....uggg

my email is gonediggin007@yahoo.com

i am going to try to contact customer support and see if i get any info....

if you find anything out, please let me know...

thanks,

doug
gonediggin
Kudos: 20
24 Nov 2009
Sarah, just got email from art at Listing Factory..................should be up and running any second.....................server issues.............so they rebooted everything..........

hope that helps.....doug
8122009Sarah
24 Nov 2009
I just tried to send them an email from my personal email account and it could not go through sent some error message back. I'm really getting worried about what is really going on behind the scenes.....

If all else fails we might have to group together and get some legal assistance????

my email is elliott3159@comcast.net

Sarah
8122009Sarah
24 Nov 2009
Thanks will try soon
Supplier
AuctionListingCreator.com
Kudos: 110
24 Nov 2009
Hi Everyone,

We woke up this morning to an emergency server maintenance on one of the server, which apparently turned bad and took down the whole network and affected all users for a period of about 2 hours.

Everything has been resolved and back up and running 100%, if you are still having trouble, please contact me directly at support@auctionlistingcreator.com

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Thank You!

Sincerely,

Art
Listing Factory Support
Brianb
6 Jan 2010
I am having problems with Italian user of ebay viewing pictures on my listings.

Do these listings serve users from all over the world ???????

UPDATE. I can confirm that Italians CAN see the listings (with photos)

[Last edited: 21 Jan 2010]
Brianb
19 Jan 2010
Lets perhaps re-phrase my last question.

Which nations of the world are unable to view listings created with this product ?

Any takers ?? I feel it's an important question that needs to be answered.

[Last edited: 19 Jan 2010]
India India
rajatchugh
Kudos: 15
22 Jan 2010
Hie dude few days back I purchased license of Listing Factory after using your 30days trial
But This Software is not working @ all.
When I complete with listing and try to upload it over the listing factory hosting or even on my own hosting.
With many templates its give me error every time ^ & listings doesn't upload on the server also.

If by chance some of the listing fully uploads with the images on my server or over the free hosting a/c I got. Every time I use to get html code off it.
But when I tried to put that html code over ebay.
Later none of the images come over listing. I tried to upload listing direct through Listing Factory software also same errors are coming. All Gallery + Background images none of them come over ebay listings
Just hit me back with the result whats happening with it. And From Where I can access my Free image hosting a/c.
If hope u will support me asap. As its already wasting lot of my time in making listings and later i didn't get through with any results. So, I request to get back to me.

Registration email is the same through which i am member of this forum. I even write an email to support team on Jan 17 (5 days ago). But didn't find a single reply till now i am totally disappointed

Thanks
W/B Regards
Rajat Chugh
Supplier
AuctionListingCreator.com
Kudos: 110
23 Jan 2010
To: Brian
Hi Brian,

I don't believe any region of the world are restricted. I've never heard of any specific locations not being able to view the images. Our servers are located in the United States, however that does not prevent anyone from other places in the world accessing the images. Do you know exactly what they are seeing? Are they seeing some sort of error message? or simply no images at all. Can you please email me at support@auctionlistingcreator.com an item number of a listing that they are unable to view from Italy so I can take a look and see whats wrong? Sorry I had not noticed you posted 2x about the Italy issue from a couple of weeks back. Please email me the item number of the listing in question and I'll help. Thanks Art.

To: Rajat
Hi Rajat,

I'm not quiet sure what the problem could be, however if the software is not uploading to our server or your ftp server, its possible that Listing Factory is being blocked from accessing the internet by your firewall software. Please look at the firewall settings to enable Listing Factory internet access. If problem continues, please email me at support@auctionlistingcreator.com and I'll try to help via our live support system. I'll be available over the weekend as well.

Thanks

Art
Listing Factory Support
Brianb
23 Jan 2010
Art

It looks like there is actually NO problems with the Italians. I listed an item a few weeks ago with a large quantity of photos (23 in total). I had 2 "moans" from Italy that they could not see my listings content. I think it was the time it took to download the photos that was the issue here. I have since listed more items with less photos (12) and there is NOT an issue. I have confirmed this with many European bidders.

Many thanks for confirming that this software has worldwide coverage. That is VERY reassuring.

On a good note here. A potential benefit of the software. "Goofbay" (under most popular) has 2 of my items in the top 20 of "watchers". This is in a category that is massively collectable and which contains 10's of 1000's of items. There is now NO doubt whatsoever that my listings ARE gaining an edge over my competitors.

Xpress Lister
2nd Office
ChannelAdvisor
XSellco