Listing Factory - With 1 Year FREE Image Hosting
Closed

Poster
Brianb
Kudos: 170
Re: Listing Factory - With 1 Year FREE Image Hosting
28 Jan 2010
Art

Is there any further news on the 99p listings glitch ?
I have some old listings that I am unable to delete from your servers. Is this issue being looked at?

Regards

[Last edited: 28 Jan 2010]
United States United States
itsme
Kudos: 25
14 Feb 2010
Anyone else having trouble with pictures overlapping when viewed on eBay?
Its been about two months with absolutely NO help from technical help. There "online help" is always offline.
I should of opened a Paypal dispute earlier but they stung me along long enough to be past the 45 days. Now I an $49.95 poorer and stuck with deformed eBay listings.
Any ideas?
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Brianb
15 Feb 2010
I have never seen this when I have used it.

Can you do a screen shot and post a PhotoBucket type link?
itsme
15 Feb 2010
I have redone the listing and now it looks ok on my PC but still is distorted when viewed on my MAC. I'll try changing the display settings on my MAC and see what that does. The listing can be seen on eBay, #120531208317. When It was first completed the listing looked fine in Listing Factory but the pics overlapped when viewed on any computer I tried. My emails just get ignored by there "tech support".
Brianb
16 Feb 2010
Hi there

I have looked at your listing and have created a screen dump and hosted the image on PhotoBucket. This is the direct link. :-

i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii27/panini99/screendump.jpg

On my pc the images do not overlap. I just see the 3 X 3 grid of thumbnail images.
Is this what you see when you view your listing ?

I have looked at your other listings aswell, and they all appear fine to me.

[Last edited: 16 Feb 2010]
itsme
16 Feb 2010
Your screen dump on my MAC and my PC shows the 3x3 grid overlapping the top 3 photos and the header text on top of the top 3 photos. Now I'm really confused?
Brianb
17 Feb 2010
Hi there

I never actually use the thumbnail images. I usually place the full size pictures directly into the listing.

This is a strange one. This is an "Art - customer support" issue.

I am sorry I can't be of more use.
Knightsbridge
Kudos: 40
22 Feb 2010
Is there no way to contact this places Customer Service. the company I work for purchased there software (Listing Factory 2009) over a week again and still not a word or activation code from them.

Should I be worried yet?
Brianb
22 Feb 2010
They have been very slow on responding in any way recently.

The software has been working well for me though (famous last words)

[Last edited: 22 Feb 2010]
kefair
Kudos: 15
27 Feb 2010
How did you esolve the issue of deleting images from the server - I am having the same problem and no response from customer service -
Australia Australia
digoptions
Kudos: 20
4 Apr 2010
Hey guys, I too have sent Art a number of emails over the past 6 months and no reply. Today I thought that the problem may have been due to an expired license, so I paid for another - I dare say I'll be claiming back via paypal.
Anyway, my problem occurs after i click 'Submit Listing'. The load bar fills to over 3/4 and I get a message saying:
Application Error Occured
Missing or Incorrect Item Details: The operation has timed out.
Submit Error Report?

Then another error message pops up saying:
Failure sending mail. :SMTP Send Error

These problems have occured for around 6 months now, across 3 different computers. Just need it resolved. Please answer one of my emails Art.
Supplier
AuctionListingCreator.com
Kudos: 110
29 Apr 2010
Hi digoptions,

Please email to support@auctionlistingcreator.com with subject line "digoptions - HELP"

Please do not write in the body of the email any information about the errors or problems the software gives, because sometimes the spam filter catch it as junkmail

Please send a simple email to the address above with that subject line so I can add your email address to our spam whitelist so we can easily receive your communication emails and we'll fix your problem.

Usually the ebay timeout error is due to firewall blocking internet access to the software, therefore its unable to communicate with ebay's server. Or possibly due to Slow or bad WIFI connections.

Thanks

Art
Australia Australia
digoptions
29 Apr 2010
Dear Art,
please check your email. I've re-forwarded the same email to you around 5 times over the past few weeks. My email address is mastendigital@gmail.com.
We already explored the firewall solution and it's not the problem, it did nothing and the problem still exists.
Please help.
Matt
Brianb
4 May 2010
Is there any update whatsoever on the 99p listing glitch? I was told late last year that something was being done about this, but at this time I am still having the same issues.

Has anybody been able to list for 99p/99c ????
Canada Canada
Steveny2k
5 May 2010
Hi All,

I too have LF2009 and I have to say it's been working great with the exception of 1 issue:
When I finilize my listing and upload it to Turbo Lister, I can view my images and when I click on them they enlarge as they should.
Here's where the problem comes in....once they're on eBay and I click on an image, it opens way down on the page so the buyer has no idea that it's enlarged unless he scrolls all the way down.
It's driving me insane and support has NEVER returned my emails on any possible fix for this.
I'm seriously thinking of cancelling due to a lack of support unless I can get this thing fixed.

Any ideas on what may be wrong here?????

Volo
Selro
StoreFeeder
World First