Listing Factory - With 1 Year FREE Image Hosting
Closed

Poster
cnka
Kudos: 20
Re: Listing Factory - With 1 Year FREE Image Hosting
9 Jul 2010
I am still using the TRIAL VERSION and i am confused. I am charged with a INSERTION FREE for every listing i do with Listing Factory. But i don't recall INSERTING anything extras ? I am very confused as to HOW THE FEES were made by EBAY using LISTING FACTORY. And there's no explanation as Where and How the Fees were charged at what service ?
Just how did i received a chargeable $2 for Insertion fee for what item??

I think i will forget about buying this product...seriously.
Singapore Singapore
cnka
9 Jul 2010
NO one answers to Email......what kind of service is this? I am beginning to think....maybe all email goes to the trash box. Is this some kind of joke? For those who actually brought this ...Good luck.
Supplier
United States United States
AuctionListingCreator.com
Kudos: 110
11 Jul 2010
Hi Cnka,

Is it possible that you are selecting a Primary and a Secondary categories for the listing?

eBay will charge you double all the fees when a 2nd category is selected as well.

Also the insertion fee is based on the items listed price.

Are you getting a different fee for the same options when listing directly through eBay's website compare to when listing from withing Listing Factory?
The fee calculation in Listing Factory is directly returned from eBay's server response when posting on eBay, we don't calculate the fee. I'm sure there has to be an option you are selecting that is increasing the insertion fee.
The 2 things I can think of is selecting 2 categories to list in for the same listing, and also the listing price effects the insertion fee as well.

Please email me at support@auctionlistingcreator.com and I'll assist you if the two things mentioned here don't help.

Thanks

Sincerely,

Matt
tem00
11 Jul 2010
I too have been emailing about a couple of problems since May.

No response. Art used to respond fairly quickly, but I guess times change. I am a registered user BTW. Sadly, now looking for a new, supported, software package. Any suggestions?

[Last edited: 11 Jul 2010]
Supplier
11 Jul 2010
Hi Tem00,

I must apologize, once in a while we get this issue with users emails not coming through.

Can you please email support@auctionlistingcreator.com and don't type anything in the body other than "forum reply" and subject "forum reply" so I can add your email address to the spam filter whitelist. (sometimes descirbing the problem in the body or putting error msg codes, etc.. causes the spam filter to think the email is spam when ofcourse its not)
Sometimes the aggressive spam filter will bock an email address forever until we add it to whitelist. Please send the blank email with just "forum reply" in the body so I can get your email address and add to whitelist so I can receive your email questions.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks

Art
tem00
11 Jul 2010
OK,
But my emails were actually to your email address which you had responded back to me a few times already.

Thad
United Kingdom United Kingdom
slcars
Kudos: 15
2 Aug 2010
I am now coming up with the error:

The software prevents me from putting to the listing, as it says there is :
Missing or Incorrect Details. You did not provide a value for additional shipping cost. The same value you provided for shipping cost has been copied to the additional shipping cost field.
Condition is required for this category.

It is preventing me from uploading anything.
Again no reply from Art.
Brianb
Kudos: 170
13 Aug 2010
I am getting the exact same issues uploading listings. I am having to copy the HTML code from this software and then dump it into Ebay. It really is becoming a complete joke.

My licence runs out very early September and I am looking for something else now. Such a shame as this software is good when it works. It's just buggy now and I am near the end of my tether.

Problems and issues from day 1. Few issues, if any, have been resolved.
Brianb
31 Aug 2010
I have moved onto AlienFiles.

This lot had their chance and just blew the joint.
Australia Australia
look-so-good
Condition is required for this category
4 Sep 2010
I'm getting the same error as "slcars" when submitting a listing last week using Listing Factory 2009:

"Missing or Incorrect Item Details: Condition is required for this category."

I'm thinking it's due to ebay changed the rule so that it is now mandatory to put the item condition in the listing. However, this field is not captured by listing factory 2009. Do you know if there are any patches or any way to fix it?
Brianb
4 Sep 2010
There is a "way around". You have to create the listing in this software, finalise, THEN copy the HTML code (generated within Listing Factory) to you clipbaord. Now create a new listing within Ebay and paste the HTML code into the ebay description box (after clicking on the HTML tab)

I am staggered that this software has not been updated to cater for this problem. I am even more staggered that the author/s of this software did not even bother to contact their customers to explain the situation. Poor, poor customer service here.

My subscription has now expired and they were pretty darn quick to send me a reminder to re-purchase a new license.
Australia Australia
krzysiek
8 Sep 2010
Hi,

I have been a long time customer of your product.

I have bought 1 x license with free 1 year hosting, and then at the end of the year the hosting was up and I lost all account info. so I just bought 1 more key for another year with free hosting.

Now the time is up for the free hosting, but I do not want to pay the really, really high amount for hosting. There are sites providing free hosting, or paid hosting can be obtained much cheaper.

Hence, I am trying to set up my own 'ftp' account with Listing Factory 2009, and I am (in my knowledge) entering all info. into the boxes correctly, but it is not working ?

Can anyone help me with how to configure it properly (explaining what the boxes mean and how I should enter information)

I have a website and I want to upload files to that same host, as I am already paying to host it.

Thanks
Australia Australia
sleepa
11 Oct 2010
Hi Listing Factory,

I am not happy with this product - i would like a full refund. On your website you say there is a 30day money back guarantee.

I have sent countlees emails but have had not one response.

WHY DO YOU INGNORE MY EMAILS?
Brianb
10 Nov 2010
If you paid using Paypal, do a chargeback.

Hit these people where it hurts.

Their customer support is a disgrace, they care not ONE jot about their customers, their product is useless.

Only an idiot would consider using this software now considering Alien Files is much better, easier to use, more versatile, can create BETTER listings.
Supplier
10 Nov 2010
Hi Sleepa,

I sent you a private msg on Oct 12, 2010 on this site, requesting your paypal email address used for the purchase so we can process your refund.

I sent you another msg today, please check private messages on this site and reply back to me with your paypal email address.

Thanks

Matt

ReplyManager
Sellware
Ad-Lister
Xpress Lister