Listing Factory - With 1 Year FREE Image Hosting
Closed

Poster
Brianb
Kudos: 170
Re: Listing Factory - With 1 Year FREE Image Hosting
11 Nov 2010
A very professional way in dealing with unhappy customers. PM them on a forum.

My god, is your own customer support really this bad?
Supplier
United States United States
AuctionListingCreator.com
Kudos: 110
11 Nov 2010
Hi Brian,

Unfortunately the forum does not make the user's email address public and for good reason.
I cant email them from a regular email address because I dont know who they are by the forum nickname. Therefore I simply requested their paypal email address so I can locate their account and process a refund.

I'm guessing their emails to our support never reached us. Possibly due to spam filters.

Thanks for trying to help.

Sincerely,

Matt
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Brianb
12 Nov 2010
Worst...excuse..ever

[Last edited: 12 Nov 2010]
infiz
Kudos: 20
23 Nov 2010

Brianb wrote:

Worst...excuse..ever
Seriously - these guys have some of the worst customer service I've ever experienced. I've tried contacting them via email, live chat and the contact form on their website over 10 times throughout the last two weeks and have yet to get any sort of reply.

Maybe if you have that big of a problem with your customer's emails getting lost in a spam filter, you should manually review your email?? How does that explain lack of live support response?

If you ever get around to seeing this and want to help please take a look at my issue here:

www.webretailer.com/forum/1342...llery-popup-image-placemen.asp
synthmagic
Kudos: 45
27 Jan 2011

[Last edited: 31 Jan 2011]
synthmagic
27 Jan 2011
Ok,got this software to work and its really good-after a few headaches with customer support in that they take a while to get in touch but I'm assured they are sorting this out.
Its a good product.

synthmagic
27 Jan 2011

hulk2009 wrote:

Listing Factory 2008 is way better than Auctiva..
1)If you use Listing Factory 2008 you can make your own template from scratch or import a premade professional auction listing template into Listing Factory 2008...
With Auctiva you can only use the template desighns they have made for you.
So if you had a snazzy flash banner made up with your ebay shop/ user name or biz name on it and wanted to incorporate it into your auction listings, Listing Factory 2008 will let you use the flash banner..
Auctiva will not.
2) If you have your own website you can use FTP to upload your auction pictures to your web hosts servers to store them for your auctions, so they will be safe and never get deleted by anyone but you.Plus there is no time limit on when they will be removed unlike on Auctiva!
3) You donot have to be connected to the internet to use Listing Factory 2008 to make/design your ebay or other auction listing templates.
You always have to be connected to the internet to use Auctiva!
4)When using Listing Factory 2008 to make and upload your listing templates to ebay you donot have advertising anywhere on your auction listing templates during the auction..If you use Auctiva to make/list your auctions they always include their name somewhere on your/there,s template as advertising.
So with Listing Factory 2008 your template look professionally made ie no adverts..
5)With Listing Factory 2008 you have an unlimited number of possible template designs possible....With Auctiva you are limited to the templates they let you use.
6)If you use Listing Factory 2008 you will have a unique one of a kind template that you designed and made.No one else on ebay will have an auction that looks like yours.With Listing Factoery 20008 your ebay auctions look will be one of a kind.
Where as with Auctiva your auction will lok the same as thousands of other sellers auction pages.Boring
Those are just a few of the points of using Listing Factory instead of other auction listing software such as Auctiva that I could think of in a short time.
I have nothing to do with the sellers/makers of either Listing Factory 2008 or Auctiva. I'm just an ebay user.

Supplier
AuctionListingCreator.com
Kudos: 110
28 Jan 2011
Hi Synthmagic,

Sorry for the communication issues we've had with your email address.
I've processed your refund request earlier this morning after seeing 4-5 emails you had sent earlier today.
Please confirm if you have received the refund.

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Art
synthmagic
28 Jan 2011
Ok,I'm going to cut them some slack because they got in touch and resoved all the issues which turned out to be issues at my end not theirs which was a tad embarrasing after all the grief I gave them.And they have been really good about it all.
I think they have taken note of the emails going astray and its a case of learn from it ,sort out the spam filter and move on.
Ok, after using it for a week I have to say I am impressed and I was all geared up to really hate it after the issues my computer had been causing.
Here is my totally unbiased review of this software.
In all honesty,I have to say it is a brilliant piece of software,I'm a programmer myself(I make softsynths) and I think the program is really good?
why?
Because it is just so intuitive to use,you never have to wonder what something is for or how to do something-its childs play to operate.
have you have ever looked at some ebay adds and thought, wow, I wish I could make adds that look like that?If the answer is yes then this software will blow your hair back,its childsplay to make adds that just grab peoples attention.

The big selling point for me was the templates,when I seen the templates on Listing Factories web page I thought yeah,they look brilliant.
When you use the software you click a little button and all the templates in thumbnail size will be presented to you,you then just click the template you want and then click load into editor button.Simple as that.The hardest part about it is actually deciding which template you want, because there are loads and most of them are very exciting and visually striking,some are understated but sometimes thats a good thing to have-I suppose its all dependent upon what you are selling.All in all the templates are beautiful and by far the best I have seen in any other listing generator and I have used a few.

When you look at the price of this software you have to think that it is really good value for money, because lets face it the price they ask is not alot of money is it? I've spent more on a curry.
The thing to realise is the adds this makes will increase your sales on ebay,absolutley no question about it so it will soon pay for itself over and over again.

My overall ratings are as follows:

Ease of use 10 out 10-They could not have made this any easier.If you can point and click a mouse you can make ebay adds to rival any HTML programming whizzkid.

Value for money 10 out of 10-its cheap as chips.

Templates I will give it a 9 only because I felt there are lots of striking graphical templates but a few more would be great.

Customer support could be improved but,I think Art and his team are working on that.He did contact me regarding my initial problem I had with it because I was blowing steam out my ears,but the problem as I say was being caused by my system and not theirs so I did calm down.

Overall I would have no problems in recommending this software to anyone who wants to really see their ebay sales increase.
Once they quicken up getting back to peoples emails this company and product will fly big time.Mark my words.

Brianb
9 Jun 2011
Only a mug would buy this now. AlienFiles is a much better app. Used Alienfiles for 10 months now, not one hitch !

[Last edited: 9 Jun 2011]
Australia Australia
grrr
Kudos: 15
15 Jun 2011
TOTAL RUBBISH !!!!

Wasted 45 minutes on this idiotic sh*te.

Luckily only went for the trail version.

NOTHING worked as easily as they claim. Hey, 'double click' to add stuff....zilch response. Basically non-functional useless garbage.

Push all the buttons and nothing happens or if it does it is not what you think you want or are trying for.

What's the point ? It is certainly not WYSIWIG.

NOT EASY, DOESN'T MAKE SENSE, BASICALLY DOESN'T WORK.

Turbo Lister is a breeze compared to this cr*p.

In the time it took me to road test this junk I could have uploaded 10 listings through TurboLister AND I would know exactly what I'm getting.

Also don't believe the 'discount' offer on the 'buy now for discount', it just updates every day. SCAM.

What a waste of time.

Don't waste your money. Or pay $60 and waste $400 in time before you give up.

Also note the comments from others who paid and got nothing for it.

The positive reviews are probably written by friends of the guy who sells it.

I notice most of the testimonial links are duds and none of the (2 out of 10 that work) have the WOW factor they advertise. Very amateur low level junk.

Whoever makes this useless junk...either get it to work or get off the internet !!!

TOTALLY LAME.

PFFFT!!!

Not even worth the time to follow it up. Moving on....
temeinc
Kudos: 15
31 Aug 2011
NO SUPPORT FROM THIS COMPANY! TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!!!

Artak Asatryan or Art never gets back to anyone!

I have been using this software for 2 years now. For the second year in a row, it will not let me list and I have had no reply from customer support for over 1 month. Last year it also took a month. I have about 1000 items listed on ebay and if I was not so lazy, I would not have signed up this year again.
Herts, England United Kingdom
Andy
Kudos: 11,661
2 Sep 2011
This thread is now closed.

Please start a new one if you have something new to say about this product.
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+

World First
Seller Dynamics
ReplyManager
Sellware