Auction Management and storefront wizard

Poster
hum2610
Kudos: 15
Auction Management and storefront wizard
9 Jan 2007
Hi there. Ok, to make things easier as to what i want to know whether there is such a web-based software that can support me in doing all of these together :-

1) A web based store front and/or web based auction store with my own domain but hosted by ??? like Marketworks or ChannelAdvisor. (Web based Web Builder) with a link to my ebay listings.
2) An all in one ebay or even multi-venue management auction solution
3) A solution for my consignment business
4) A solution for bookkeeping.

[Last edited: 9 Jan 2007]
Supplier
Hoboken, NJ United States
redstage networks
Kudos: 255
Re: Auction Management and storefront wizard
9 Jan 2007
Hi hum2610,

Laris can handle all of those things with ease.

How's a full featured website hosted by us that is created from your inventory in under 5 minutes?

eBay, Amazon, Overstock, and shopping comparison sites supported.

Consignment module included.

Easily export all of your customer and order information into quickbooks for accounting.

PLUS you get unmatched customer service and business consultations from the experts at Sell Center.

Check out www.sellcenter.net/laris/features.shtml for a full list of features.
Redstage Internet Marketing Solutions
Internet Marketing Strategies | SEO | PPC | Social Media
www.redstagesolutions.com
United States United States
tlstuff
Kudos: 33
10 Jan 2007
How does Laris fees compare?
Monthly, per item?

Terry
Supplier
redstage networks
12 Jan 2007
Hi tlstuff,

We're running a bunch of promotions that we can't put in print right now. If you'd like to get in touch with us, we might have a very good discount for your business. Call us at 201.484.0423 and ask for Adam.
Herts, England United Kingdom
Andy
Kudos: 11,623
21 Jan 2007
Hi hum2610,

I think you have hinted at the answer where you mention Marketworks and ChannelAdvisor.

As you need one solution which will give you a strorefront, multiple venues, consignment support, and accounts integration that points you to the more expensive, full-featured, solutions.

Look into ChannelAdvisor Merchant, Infopia, Kyozou/Laris, Marketworks, Vendio Sales Manager, and Zoovy.

By the way, if you have your own storefront, it would normally have its own checkout process rather than linking to your eBay listings. eBay is great for getting your products visible, but selling through own storefront will mean lower fees. Here is a round-up of storefront services, but bear in mind that it is now a little out of date.
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
tlstuff
Kudos: 33
21 Jan 2007

SellCenter wrote:

We're running a bunch of promotions that we can't put in print right now. If you'd like to get in touch with us, we might have a very good discount for your business. Call us at 201.484.0423 and ask for Adam.
Why does one have to call and talk to sales?
Why can't you be upfront and let the website speak for your services?
Besides having to spend my dime calling when you don't even have a toll free number?
Sorry, but it sounds alittle fishy to me.
Terry
Supplier
redstage networks
22 Jan 2007
Hi Terry,

We are experimenting with a few promotional plans right now. Since they are subject to rapid change, we do not put them anywhere in print.

To be honest, we do not want to get the "We saw your pricing plan on webretailer.com and we won't sign up unless you still offer that plan"

Our regular pricing plan is $250/mo with 1,000 listings included and 20c/listng thereafter. Our power plan is $500/mo at 12c/listing.

As I said, you may qualify for one of our promotional pricing plans that is much cheaper but will only be offered for a limited time. If you prefer, you can email us at info@sellcenter.net with your phone number and we will call you.

We are dedicated to offering Laris to companies at affordable prices and providing them with best-in-class support on their product. Unlike other software companies, we actually USE our software to run our e-commerce businesses! We strive to help you take your business to the next level with our software, not just charge you a ton of money and send you out on your own.

See what some of our clients have to say about us on auctionsoftwarereview: www.webretailer.com/profiles/laris.asp

These reviews are NOT scripted and were posted by real clients.
pammac
Kudos: 15
24 Jan 2007
Hi Andy,

I was wondering if Google checkout is available as a payment tool with Laris.

Thanks,
Pam
Supplier
redstage networks
25 Jan 2007
Hi Pam,

Google checkout is actually not just a payment tool but a full checkout. We are working on integration, but it will actually limit the features that can be used with our software.

Additionally, eBay has banned google checkout for eBay sellers, which would make it difficult to implement as the same checkout is used for all venues.

Thanks for your question!

StoreFeeder
World First
Seller Dynamics
ReplyManager