Great company, growing rapidly, amazing customer service.

United Kingdom United Kingdom
Kiddimax Character Toys
Kudos: 23
Great company, growing rapidly, amazing customer service.
3 Jun 2016
8 years ago we started to sell on a number of marketplaces. We very quickly needed to streamline the business and make things easier to help us manage our inventory across the marketplaces.

We used a number of companies over the years but we have now found Selro, a new company with great ambition and growing fast, the customer service is the best we have come across, you call them they pick up right away, you need something doing they do it, just what you need and they go above and beyond to help and advise, Kloe has been our account manager and the service and help she provides has been and is second to none.

I do believe Selro will help grow my business as they are always looking for new marketplaces and constantly making improvements on there site to make things easier for us sellers.

We are just about to go live next week on some new marketplaces thanks to the help of Selro.

When you join Selro you get more than just a system, you get amazing service and a team of people on your side wanting to help your business that know a lot about eCommerce and have a huge amount of knowledge to help my/your business grow from strength to strength.

I've not looked back since joining Selro, they make the running of a business easier and Im excited about the future of my business.

Well done Kloe, Krish and the Selro team, keep up the good work!
Report review abuse