6 Strategies We've Used to Double our eCommerce Sales

Poster
jeremy903
Kudos: 26
6 Strategies We've Used to Double our eCommerce Sales
10 Jun 2016
Just as Rome wasn’t built in a day, we didn’t put all of these strategies together over a weekend. It’s been a slow steady, incremental layering of tactics combined with a whole lot of trial and error. However, the combined effect of having these systems in place has helped us increase eCommerce sales by over 100% in the last year alone.

In this article, I lay out a complete playbook of strategies we use to promote our online store at www.soyoung.ca and increase eCommerce traffic and conversions.

I’ve grouped the strategies in terms of where they fall in the marketing and sales funnel sequence. For those unfamiliar with the concept of “the funnel”, top funnel activities are designed to attract new visitors who are unfamiliar with our products to our website. Mid-funnel activities are designed to build a relationship with the user, who is still warming up to our brand. Bottom-funnel activities are intended to convince people who have an interest in our products to actually make a purchase.

Read the entire article at
www.indiebrandbuilder.com
I document my experience in building a 7 figure product brand at www.indiebrandbuilder.com

XSellco
Volo
Selro
StoreFeeder